Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
Global chemical markets are experiencing greater uncertainty
than ever before. Players need to identify shifting trends and
disruptive technologies before they emerge, or risk falling behind
What impact will government policy, refinery-petrochemical integration and mobility changes have on the future direction of the olefins, aromatics, plastics and other chemical markets?
Hindsight is 20/20.
To ensure enduring business success, you need greater visibility into not just today's markets but also a forecast for the decade ahead.
Chemical World Analysis from IHS Markit fills this strategic need, providing a clear overview of the market for 2020 through the next decade. Improve your strategic vision for 2020 and beyond with IHS Markit Chemical World Analysis.
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
RT @Chemicalweek: India is facing urgent needs for oxygen as COVID infections surge. The chemical industry in India is helping facilitate d…