Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
Global chemical markets are experiencing greater uncertainty
than ever before. Players need to identify shifting trends and
disruptive technologies before they emerge, or risk falling behind
What impact will government policy, refinery-petrochemical integration and mobility changes have on the future direction of the olefins, aromatics, plastics and other chemical markets?
Hindsight is 20/20.
To ensure enduring business success, you need greater visibility into not just today's markets but also a forecast for the decade ahead.
Chemical World Analysis from IHS Markit fills this strategic need, providing a clear overview of the market for 2020 through the next decade. Improve your strategic vision for 2020 and beyond with IHS Markit Chemical World Analysis.
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!