Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
Global chemical markets are experiencing greater uncertainty
than ever before. Players need to identify shifting trends and
disruptive technologies before they emerge, or risk falling behind
What impact will government policy, refinery-petrochemical integration and mobility changes have on the future direction of the olefins, aromatics, plastics and other chemical markets?
Hindsight is 20/20.
To ensure enduring business success, you need greater visibility into not just today's markets but also a forecast for the decade ahead.
Chemical World Analysis from IHS Markit fills this strategic need, providing a clear overview of the market for 2020 through the next decade. Improve your strategic vision for 2020 and beyond with IHS Markit Chemical World Analysis.
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
- Rare earth elements – The vitamins of modern industry
- Podcast: October Lithium Market Outlook
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics