Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
Global chemical markets are experiencing greater uncertainty
than ever before. Players need to identify shifting trends and
disruptive technologies before they emerge, or risk falling behind
What impact will government policy, refinery-petrochemical integration and mobility changes have on the future direction of the olefins, aromatics, plastics and other chemical markets?
Hindsight is 20/20.
To ensure enduring business success, you need greater visibility into not just today's markets but also a forecast for the decade ahead.
Chemical World Analysis from IHS Markit fills this strategic need, providing a clear overview of the market for 2020 through the next decade. Improve your strategic vision for 2020 and beyond with IHS Markit Chemical World Analysis.
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP
- Steam Cracker Turnaround and Global Olefin Market Balance
- Crude Oil to Chemicals Complexes and now Gas to Chemicals Complexes? Life is sure getting complex!
- As lithium-ion battery materials evolve, suppliers face new challenges
- Polyolefins Markets in the Americas are at a New Extreme
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia