Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
Global chemical markets are experiencing greater uncertainty
than ever before. Players need to identify shifting trends and
disruptive technologies before they emerge, or risk falling behind
What impact will government policy, refinery-petrochemical integration and mobility changes have on the future direction of the olefins, aromatics, plastics and other chemical markets?
Hindsight is 20/20.
To ensure enduring business success, you need greater visibility into not just today's markets but also a forecast for the decade ahead.
Chemical World Analysis from IHS Markit fills this strategic need, providing a clear overview of the market for 2020 through the next decade. Improve your strategic vision for 2020 and beyond with IHS Markit Chemical World Analysis.
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
IHS Markit experts will provide fundamental market updates & explore critical issues facing the global… https://t.co/DIbGBbP410