BASF slashes forecast on poor November results https://t.co/CQcRJJLo7R
Video: Changes in global aromatics markets
31 May 2016 Duncan Clark, M.B.A.
Duncan Clark, Global Business Director, Aromatics, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- Have low crude oil prices benefitted the Aromatics sector?
- Where are the growth opportunities in the Aromatics industry and where will consolidation occur?
- Does shale gas and tight oil still provide Aromatics producers a low cost environment to invest?
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
- Lithium Market Evolution
- Global Plastics Recycling