Video: Changes in global aromatics markets
31 May 2016 Duncan Clark, M.B.A.
Duncan Clark, Global Business Director, Aromatics, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- Have low crude oil prices benefitted the Aromatics sector?
- Where are the growth opportunities in the Aromatics industry and where will consolidation occur?
- Does shale gas and tight oil still provide Aromatics producers a low cost environment to invest?
- Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
- NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
- Major Butadiene Market Trends for 2019
- Shin-Etsu reports big revenue, profit increases across business units
- Adnoc sells stakes in Adnoc Refining to Eni and OMV
- Clariant to collaborate with ExxonMobil and REG
- Ineos acquires former Huntsman ethoxylation unit in France
- China’s ethanol push