IHS Markit, estimating that global demand for batteries hit 154 GWh in 2018, including rechargeable batteries used… https://t.co/3yLOFkWCYN
Video: Changes in global aromatics markets
Duncan Clark, Global Business Director, Aromatics, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- Have low crude oil prices benefitted the Aromatics sector?
- Where are the growth opportunities in the Aromatics industry and where will consolidation occur?
- Does shale gas and tight oil still provide Aromatics producers a low cost environment to invest?
- Inorganics 2019 Strategic Issues
- US-China trade dispute – implications for the global natural gas liquids market
- Global Methanol Strategic Issues 2019
- Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
- Aromatics and Fibers 2019 Strategic Issues
- The rule of three - The United States, Russia and Saudi Arabia, are the oil superpowers supplanting OPEC in a new world order
- ExxonMobil outlines Guangdong derivative plans
- Flavor and Fragrances Industry
PPG reported 1st qtr net income down 7% YOY, to $312MM on sales down 4%, to $3.62B. Volumes were down 3% with about… https://t.co/EV0etBog4l
Sustainability dominated discussion at this year’s ACC Responsible Care & Sustainability Conference, as participant… https://t.co/Gkv1SJpchh