IHS Markit, estimating that global demand for batteries hit 154 GWh in 2018, including rechargeable batteries used… https://t.co/3yLOFkWCYN
Video: Bon Appétit – A taste of the citric acid and monosodium glutamate (MSG) markets
Marifaith Hackett, Director, Renewables and Nutrition, IHS, addresses the following questions:
- Why did the production technology for Citric Acid change from extraction of lemon juice to industrial fermentation?
- Are there any trends in the food industry that are impacting the consumption of citric acid as an acidulant in beverages and foods?
- In 2015, Asia accounted for almost 90% of the world's monosodium glutamate (MSG) consumption, is continuing to grow at a healthy rate. Do you see any signs of an eventual slowdown in consumption growth?
- Inorganics 2019 Strategic Issues
- US-China trade dispute – implications for the global natural gas liquids market
- Global Methanol Strategic Issues 2019
- Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
- Aromatics and Fibers 2019 Strategic Issues
- The rule of three - The United States, Russia and Saudi Arabia, are the oil superpowers supplanting OPEC in a new world order
- ExxonMobil outlines Guangdong derivative plans
- Flavor and Fragrances Industry
PPG reported 1st qtr net income down 7% YOY, to $312MM on sales down 4%, to $3.62B. Volumes were down 3% with about… https://t.co/EV0etBog4l
Sustainability dominated discussion at this year’s ACC Responsible Care & Sustainability Conference, as participant… https://t.co/Gkv1SJpchh