Video: EU to mandate EV battery recycling
EU to mandate EV battery recycling
The European Union is planning to introduce mandatory battery recycling targets in the region as part of its aim to reach net zero emissions by 2050.
Ineos will take over the Smartville car factory at Hambach to start manufacturing its SUV from 2021.
Toyota has released its second-generation Mirai hydrogen fuel cell model, with a clear focus on styling over the first generation.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Supply chain disruption for semiconductors to the automotive sector
- An Automotive Minute: Electric Vehicles in the Biden Adminstration
- Domestic versus Imported Vehicle Loyalty
- 5G, C-V2X, and automotive connectivity in 2021
- The European CO2 Compliance Challenge
- Automotive semiconductor supply constraints expected to resolve by second half of 2021
- Global commercial-vehicle demand forecast to fall further in 2021
- These OEMs are launching 5G-enabled cars years before the tech goes mainstream
Webinar | Join IHS Markit as we host our inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar, unveiling the results of a… https://t.co/cJYjAL0HnA
Based on IHS Markit loyalty data, households with an import are likely to acquire another import. The same is true… https://t.co/84ZXPWNW43