Video: EU to mandate EV battery recycling
EU to mandate EV battery recycling
The European Union is planning to introduce mandatory battery recycling targets in the region as part of its aim to reach net zero emissions by 2050.
Ineos will take over the Smartville car factory at Hambach to start manufacturing its SUV from 2021.
Toyota has released its second-generation Mirai hydrogen fuel cell model, with a clear focus on styling over the first generation.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Impact of Semiconductor Shortages on the Global Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Production
- Fuel for Thought: Vehicle loyalty grows in share and importance; Some brands top 60%
- Commitments to carbon-neutral economies accelerate the reshaping of the automotive industry
- An Automotive Minute - Tech Giants and the Auto Industry
- Confluence of Supply Chain Challenges Across the Global Auto Industry
- Software - an automotive disruptor
- Plant closures in Brazil likely to cause only short-term impact on South American production
- Key suppliers monitor inventories of propylene derivatives as raw material production resumes