Video: EU to mandate EV battery recycling
EU to mandate EV battery recycling
The European Union is planning to introduce mandatory battery recycling targets in the region as part of its aim to reach net zero emissions by 2050.
Ineos will take over the Smartville car factory at Hambach to start manufacturing its SUV from 2021.
Toyota has released its second-generation Mirai hydrogen fuel cell model, with a clear focus on styling over the first generation.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Worsening run rate, but 2022 global light vehicle production outlook intact
- IHS Markit monthly payment data explain EV challenges and hybrid popularity
- Major revision for global light vehicle production forecast – what it means for OEMs’ technology deployment
- After seemingly defying the challenges facing truck manufacturers globally, Brazil’s plants hit with downtime starting from September 2021
- Luxury SUV growth out-paces mainstream
- Chips still squeezing: YTD 7.4mn units and -10% growth impact
- CPO: Why CPO Matters – September 2021
- Increasing impact of semiconductor shortage on Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle OEMs in Europe
The IHS Markit light vehicle production forecast has been cut by 6.2% or 5.02 million units in 2021, and by 9.3% or… https://t.co/iPvXm0XU6h
New Autology Podcast: Does branded audio necessarily mean premium audio? In this episode, IHS Markit experts discus… https://t.co/5CUzysurEQ