Within the transportation sector, road transportation accounts for about 70% of CO2 emissions. Vehicle electrificat… https://t.co/Gi18TmP5rU
Video: EU to mandate EV battery recycling
EU to mandate EV battery recycling
The European Union is planning to introduce mandatory battery recycling targets in the region as part of its aim to reach net zero emissions by 2050.
Ineos will take over the Smartville car factory at Hambach to start manufacturing its SUV from 2021.
Toyota has released its second-generation Mirai hydrogen fuel cell model, with a clear focus on styling over the first generation.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Automotive electrification and decarbonization: Shifting toward net-zero
- Fuel for Thought: Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization - Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Tesla Encounters Formidable Competition
- EV Charging Infrastructure Report and Forecast
- Updated Analysis on the EU Green Deal
- Powertrain market analysis for revised EU fleet emissions scenarios
- Impact of supplier issues on the North American truck production
- The Chip Dip: Latest Global Impact of Supply Chain Constraints
July’s Newsletter: Road transport contributes 70-80% of CO2 emissions. Major markets will face challenges to meet t… https://t.co/YiN5tGxVi4