Using a “Human + Machine” Approach to Determine Financial Market Regimes
Financial markets are volatile and unpredictable, but do they display certain patterns that could be helpful in risk management and portfolio allocation?
We embarked on a 10-week journey and applied a "human + machine" approach to our Totem dataset to try and find some answers.
Jennifer Wang and Zaid Shahzadeh, Totem Equities analysts, Financial Markets
Bill Chung, Alvin Lee and Eric Takigawa, Financial Risk Analytics analysts
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
- Municipal bonds show some insulation from rising rates
- Securities Lending Q3 Review
- Brexit chaos damages UK credit
- Most shorted US equities deliver alpha in October
- October 2018 Model Performance Report
- The best defense is a good risk off-ense
- Growing pressure on Casino’s dividend
- IHS Markit European loan volume survey Q3 2018
RT @A_Malakian: Because IHS Markit put out its press release on TradeServ, many will cover it, as they should. But if you want to read the…