Get ahead of the bond deals scheduled to hit the market next week-check out updated Muni Deal calendar.… https://t.co/PGpQ7ll6Ud
Using a “Human + Machine” Approach to Determine Financial Market Regimes
Financial markets are volatile and unpredictable, but do they display certain patterns that could be helpful in risk management and portfolio allocation?
We embarked on a 10-week journey and applied a "human + machine" approach to our Totem dataset to try and find some answers.
Jennifer Wang and Zaid Shahzadeh, Totem Equities analysts, Financial Markets
Bill Chung, Alvin Lee and Eric Takigawa, Financial Risk Analytics analysts
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
- Overstock.com: Lendable shares in short supply
- IHS Markit KYC Services leverages new technology to enhance managed services and public data
- Enterprise Data Management: A year in review
- One Day in Paris: Taking the Temperature of Investment Research Evaluation
- BMR and the Third Country Regime
- February 2019 Model Performance Report
- Hedging the corporate profit cycle
- Bondholders enjoy their day in the sun
Interested in understanding the implications of uncleared margin rules? Listen to our upcoming webcast on 28 March… https://t.co/t8dlx2ZEF7
RT @NIRI_NY: Sell-side firms at a Mar 28 afternoon roundtable at Ipreo By IHS Markit want to hear from IROs: what's working - and what isn'…