The fourth quarter of 2019 saw the new issuance market release 175 deals for $46.7B in proceeds, marking a 30.8% de… https://t.co/9yhQ3eycdQ
Using a “Human + Machine” Approach to Determine Financial Market Regimes
Financial markets are volatile and unpredictable, but do they display certain patterns that could be helpful in risk management and portfolio allocation?
We embarked on a 10-week journey and applied a "human + machine" approach to our Totem dataset to try and find some answers.
Jennifer Wang and Zaid Shahzadeh, Totem Equities analysts, Financial Markets
Bill Chung, Alvin Lee and Eric Takigawa, Financial Risk Analytics analysts
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- US economy starts 2020 on solid footing as flash PMI hits ten-month high
- UK Flash PMI signals economic rebound as uncertainty lifts
- IHS Markit European GDP Nowcasts: Eurozone growth remains muted despite return to growth of Germany in first quarter
- US dividends to hit record high in 2020
- iBoxx Liquid Leveraged Loan TRS Reaches Record Volume
- LNG JKM Option Pricing - IHS Markit's Totem - Another First
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2020
- Is BB the place to be?
How do private equity firms access the best co-investment opportunities? Hear from Rishi Kotecha, Head of EMEA Priv… https://t.co/kq53pErRn6