David Glover and Matt Crabtree collected our IMD/IRD award this week for best enterprise data management vendor for… https://t.co/YbkCjLpTeE
Using a “Human + Machine” Approach to Determine Financial Market Regimes
Financial markets are volatile and unpredictable, but do they display certain patterns that could be helpful in risk management and portfolio allocation?
We embarked on a 10-week journey and applied a "human + machine" approach to our Totem dataset to try and find some answers.
Jennifer Wang and Zaid Shahzadeh, Totem Equities analysts, Financial Markets
Bill Chung, Alvin Lee and Eric Takigawa, Financial Risk Analytics analysts
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Onset of US/China Trade War in May Triggers Noticeable Steepening in the IHS Markit iBoxx™ USD Investment Grade Index
- Freddie Gold PC to Mirror UMBS Exchange Goes Live, May 2019
- IHS Markit Fair Value Case Study - Japan Golden Week
- The ESG framework - Adding value through corporate sustainability scores
- USD Credit Market Highlights, April 2019
- Factors follow the Fed’s pivot
- April 2019 Model Performance Report
- A Bond Evaluation of the Anadarko Petroleum Acquisition