Using a “Human + Machine” Approach to Determine Financial Market Regimes
Financial markets are volatile and unpredictable, but do they display certain patterns that could be helpful in risk management and portfolio allocation?
We embarked on a 10-week journey and applied a "human + machine" approach to our Totem dataset to try and find some answers.
Jennifer Wang and Zaid Shahzadeh, Totem Equities analysts, Financial Markets
Bill Chung, Alvin Lee and Eric Takigawa, Financial Risk Analytics analysts
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
- Securities Finance 2018 Year in Review
- How banks can keep pace with XVA
- Using quotes to measure CRT MBS liquidity trends
- RiskTech100® 2019: Andrew Aziz discusses our recent FRTB award win
- Distressed Loan Settlement: A Time for Change
- Factor and style model performance: 2018 in review
- Investors Can Get Ahead of Cyber Risk – Here’s How
- IBORs, new benchmarks series - Focus on SOFR
Our private markets group will be exhibiting at next week's Asia Private Equity forum in Hong Kong. Click on the bu… https://t.co/ysrwN0GmuS