US tax reform and valuation
Take a closer look at the ways tax reform will affect private companies moving forward. Now that audit season has ended, we have turned our attention to a new subject - one which impacts all of us in one way or another, and will have a significant effect on the world of Private Markets: the recent changes to the United States' tax code.
Analysts also forecast that the risk-free rate will increase in response to the increase in US government borrowing over short periods. The risk-free rate may increase further as the Federal Reserve Bank moves towards reducing the balance sheet on items such as the investments in various asset categories that have been accumulating since the 2008 financial crisis.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 10 August 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 7 August 2020
- SEC’s 13F Proposal – Issuer and Investor Analysis
- Securities Finance: July 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 6 August 2020
- IHS Markit Credit Index Volumes H1 2020
- Vendor Assessments Meet Location Risk
Which issuers and investors will be most affected by the SEC’s proposal to increase the 13F threshold to $3.5B? Dis… https://t.co/UKslPvikv2
As global supply chains become increasingly complex, it is more important than ever to incorporate location risk in… https://t.co/AGIbLCp7LP