Listen to U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC) in conversation with our O'Hara Macken about the $2 trillion CARES Act an… https://t.co/fQemCbqHGp
US tax reform and valuation
Take a closer look at the ways tax reform will affect private companies moving forward. Now that audit season has ended, we have turned our attention to a new subject - one which impacts all of us in one way or another, and will have a significant effect on the world of Private Markets: the recent changes to the United States' tax code.
Analysts also forecast that the risk-free rate will increase in response to the increase in US government borrowing over short periods. The risk-free rate may increase further as the Federal Reserve Bank moves towards reducing the balance sheet on items such as the investments in various asset categories that have been accumulating since the 2008 financial crisis.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 28 May 2020
- ESG reports Latin America: Panel of Local Experts Discuss 6 Key Trends in the Region
- Distressed loan settlement: Is this the calm before the storm?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 27 May 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 26 May 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 May 2020
- APAC 2020 dividends: A ballast in times of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 May 2020
Explore new approaches for end-to-end client lifecycle management. Download the full infographic and new whitepaper… https://t.co/kTaJxvx5ce
As the country continues to fight against COVID-19, new issues decreased last week, with only 40 deals priced for t… https://t.co/R7CZucwthg