Gain useful insights and manage risk during this period of market turmoil with Risk Bureau from IHS Markit. Registe… https://t.co/wjq4hQa2YO
US tax reform and valuation
Take a closer look at the ways tax reform will affect private companies moving forward. Now that audit season has ended, we have turned our attention to a new subject - one which impacts all of us in one way or another, and will have a significant effect on the world of Private Markets: the recent changes to the United States' tax code.
Analysts also forecast that the risk-free rate will increase in response to the increase in US government borrowing over short periods. The risk-free rate may increase further as the Federal Reserve Bank moves towards reducing the balance sheet on items such as the investments in various asset categories that have been accumulating since the 2008 financial crisis.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 2 July 2020
- Special Report on South Korea: New Valuation Rules for Private Equity Funds
- Daily Global Market Summary - 1 July 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 30 June 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 29 June 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 26 June 2020
- The UK’s post-Brexit framework for financial services regulation
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 June 2020
Gain the inside track on the latest trends in the ETF industry as TrackInsight releases its 2020 survey findings fr… https://t.co/xRt6Sio1rc
As rules and regulations around Fair Market Value evolve globally, join us as we discuss how these changes affect… https://t.co/mbb1pDnLBC