"The pressures on supply chains are increasing and global disruptions are likely to only get worse as summer approa… https://t.co/vBjQanjkkA
Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
A key challenge in livestock markets has been understanding the supply implications due to enforced industry lockdowns as a result of Covid-19. The hogs/pork markets in the US has seen uncertainty surrounding what producers have been doing with hogs when unable to make it to harvest, and where this leaves supply in the market now. Analysing the current supply capabilities across the hogs/pork markets value chain will inform the direction prices are heading.
On this webcast, Adam Speck, Senior Hogs/Pork Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through IHS Markit's latest projections for the hogs' market, compared to the recently released USDA outlook.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021