Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
A key challenge in livestock markets has been understanding the supply implications due to enforced industry lockdowns as a result of Covid-19. The hogs/pork markets in the US has seen uncertainty surrounding what producers have been doing with hogs when unable to make it to harvest, and where this leaves supply in the market now. Analysing the current supply capabilities across the hogs/pork markets value chain will inform the direction prices are heading.
On this webcast, Adam Speck, Senior Hogs/Pork Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through IHS Markit's latest projections for the hogs' market, compared to the recently released USDA outlook.
- Article Food and Ag Policy Briefing 11 August
- Article: Halloumi GI row erupts as Cyprus blocks ratification of EU-Canada FTA
- Article: Elanco and Bayer - Animal heath’s largest ever acquisition is a done deal
- Article: Latin American agchem sector coping with first Covid wave but wary of a second
- Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- Article: Russian soft drinks industry asks for aid to maintain production
- Article: Vietnamese frozen loins of skipjack tuna to Europe at zero duty
- Article: Rise in Indian cumin seed price
Canadian oil sands production is expected to decline by nearly 175,000 barrels per day in 2020 as a result of… https://t.co/LgvdF6elwO