Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
A key challenge in livestock markets has been understanding the supply implications due to enforced industry lockdowns as a result of Covid-19. The hogs/pork markets in the US has seen uncertainty surrounding what producers have been doing with hogs when unable to make it to harvest, and where this leaves supply in the market now. Analysing the current supply capabilities across the hogs/pork markets value chain will inform the direction prices are heading.
On this webcast, Adam Speck, Senior Hogs/Pork Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through IHS Markit's latest projections for the hogs' market, compared to the recently released USDA outlook.
- Should unsustainable food be taxed?
- Challenging scenario for Argentina soybean complex in 2021/22
- Excellence on display among winners of Crop Science Awards
- Regev – a broad-spectrum hybrid fungicide for disease control
- Global vegetable seeds market is increasingly fragmented and diversified
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis