Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
A key challenge in livestock markets has been understanding the supply implications due to enforced industry lockdowns as a result of Covid-19. The hogs/pork markets in the US has seen uncertainty surrounding what producers have been doing with hogs when unable to make it to harvest, and where this leaves supply in the market now. Analysing the current supply capabilities across the hogs/pork markets value chain will inform the direction prices are heading.
On this webcast, Adam Speck, Senior Hogs/Pork Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, President of Client Advisory and Development, to talk through IHS Markit's latest projections for the hogs' market, compared to the recently released USDA outlook.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022