The Three Gorges Dam in China 🇨🇳 is one of the largest dams in the world generating a mammoth 22,500 megawatts of… https://t.co/4PJRkbD4RN
US Ethane Exports: Finding New Markets in China and Beyond
Since exporting its first waterborne ethane cargo in 2016, the United States has seen steady growth in this sector. The US is now the world's only major exporter of waterborne ethane, and ethane exports will continue to grow for several more years to fulfill all of the long-term supply contracts signed to date. In our recent webinar webinar we reviewed those contracts and situate them within the overall US ethane balance. We discussed the outlook for continued ethane supply growth in the United States, and consider the economics of domestic consumption versus export to shed light on whether and where we might see future growth in global ethane trade.
To view our recent webinar and analysis complete with Q&A, register to watch the recording.
- Harvesting global insecurity
- Europe’s power market bounces back
- The potential benefits of investing in the Powder River Basin
- Hydraulic fracturing counts take over from technical factors as main driver of hydraulic horsepower demand
- Oil's new strategic asset: Leveraging technology, big data, and analytics to create competitive advantage
- 12 months and counting to potentially the largest disruption to oil markets from a planned event – the IMO scramble
- Proximity, proximity, proximity – The key to the proppant market
- A look forward- What to expect from the upstream oil and gas market in 2019