US Ethane Exports: Finding New Markets in China and Beyond
Since exporting its first waterborne ethane cargo in 2016, the United States has seen steady growth in this sector. The US is now the world's only major exporter of waterborne ethane, and ethane exports will continue to grow for several more years to fulfill all of the long-term supply contracts signed to date. In our recent webinar webinar we reviewed those contracts and situate them within the overall US ethane balance. We discussed the outlook for continued ethane supply growth in the United States, and consider the economics of domestic consumption versus export to shed light on whether and where we might see future growth in global ethane trade.
To view our recent webinar and analysis complete with Q&A, register to watch the recording.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Navigating the investor landscape for North America unconventionals
- IHS Markit Forecasts $2 Gas in 2020
- 2021 offshore rig market: Out of intensive care but in rehab
- The potential of electric fracking
- From hope to frustration
- Low renewable auction prices in India – Aggressive bids or unrealistic expectations?
- Global battery storage: Poised for rapid growth as renewables drive need for flexibility?
- Announced wind turbine orders globally reaches record high in first half 2019
From multi-well modelling to machine learning, our experts are ready to share the latest insights with you at… https://t.co/6F5mwVz7mh