Understanding the shale oil impact on North American oil logistics - Video
Since 2008 North American oil production has grown 50% or 3 million bpd from shale oil, creating challenges in logistics, pricing and refining in North American.
Hear the answers to pressing market issues from Aaron Brady: What are the challenges for North American oil logistics? How have these challenges affected oil prices in North America? Does North America have enough refining capacity to absorb all this new oil?
Insights from this interview come from IHS Oil Market Services, North American Crude Oil Markets Service, and North America Supply Analytics. For additional information please contact us.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- US Northeast natural gas production management
- From fumes to neural networks: Moving beyond the limits of conventional forecasting
- Commercial analysis of the Rencong-1X high impact well
- Top upstream energy issues for 2021
- Upstream oil and gas meeting its challenges through innovation
- LPG demand in mainland China will return to rapid growth in 2021 driven primarily by new petrochemical plants
- Electricity forward and derivatives market in India: Will it help address the current issues and attract new investments?
- China’s new renewable consumption targets: An enabler to fulfill 2030 climate commitment