Video: Understanding the Allure of Emerging Markets for Technology Companies
IHS Quarterly interviewed Mike Hartnett about the economic and country risk challenges facing tech companies investing and operating in emerging markets. Mike is Director of Country Risk Consulting for the IHS Economics & Country Risk group.
- Artificial Intelligence: Ready and impactful—or is it just hype?
- FoD makes a new and stronger argument for fingerprint sensing
- The IHS Markit approach: Scientific, unbiased network performance testing
- IoT: Never more exciting, but are there too many platforms?
- 5G: The new standard promises much, but full implementation will take time
- BOE and China Star: Big 65- and 75-inch panel shipments in 2019 come with challenges
- Video Everywhere: The highs and lows of a shifting ecosystem
- IHS Markit introduces Digital Orbit
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
RT @CP_Intelligence: Why would Sony partner with Microsoft Azure to support its games and entertainment services? - IHS Technology https://…