Trends in Global Oil Supply
As the oil production landscape continues to change, stakeholders need to understand the latest developments in upstream projects which will impact global supply in the short and long-term. IHS Markit crude oil markets expert, Ha Nguyen, provides an overview of the top trends in global oil supply by answering the following questions:
- What are the trends in global oil supply?
- What is the time horizon of the research IHS Markit is conducting around global oil supply?
- How are suppliers reacting to the new price environment?
- How can the market stay on top of these trends?
Ha Nguyen is a Director of Global Crude Oil Markets with IHS Markit.
For more information on the Crude Oil Supply Analytics service, download the brochure.
- Chevron proposed $58 billion acquisition of Anadarko would create Permian powerhouse
- West Texas oil or East Coast gas?
- Ever-growing LNG market sees more spot trading
- Coal-fired power in Southeast Asia: Deceleration ahead but new build still robust
- South Africa at a crossroads: Options for the future power mix
- Low hydraulic fracturing demand in the first half of 2019 to keep utilization rates in the low 60% range
- The Mumbai Basin’s geological history, future potential and importance for India
- Will low, volatile prices slow the Permian juggernaut?