After monumental growth in 2018, are forecasts for US production growth in 2019 and 2020 sustainable? Reed Olmstead… https://t.co/mSOX35S7zV
Trends in Global Oil Supply
As the oil production landscape continues to change, stakeholders need to understand the latest developments in upstream projects which will impact global supply in the short and long-term. IHS Markit crude oil markets expert, Ha Nguyen, provides an overview of the top trends in global oil supply by answering the following questions:
- What are the trends in global oil supply?
- What is the time horizon of the research IHS Markit is conducting around global oil supply?
- How are suppliers reacting to the new price environment?
- How can the market stay on top of these trends?
Ha Nguyen is a Director of Global Crude Oil Markets with IHS Markit.
For more information on the Crude Oil Supply Analytics service, download the brochure.
- Deepwater Americas: New offshore timelines & risk driving capital flow & activity levels
- Middle East trends in upstream cost and spending
- Upstream oil & gas industry outlook: Innovating for performance, but competition for capital remains
- A deepwater case study: How adopting & simplifying standards and specifications helps cut cost and grow production
- Global Gas & LNG Markets Outlook
- Falling further from the tree: Oil and gas corporate venture activity shifts away from core E&P technologies
- IMO 2020 Basics
- China’s retail power tariff: Upward and downward pressure coexist
With just 48% of floating rigs under contract presently and more scrapping needed to increase floater utilization a… https://t.co/sL1pPwKf2Z