Trends in Global Oil Supply
As the oil production landscape continues to change, stakeholders need to understand the latest developments in upstream projects which will impact global supply in the short and long-term. IHS Markit crude oil markets expert, Ha Nguyen, provides an overview of the top trends in global oil supply by answering the following questions:
- What are the trends in global oil supply?
- What is the time horizon of the research IHS Markit is conducting around global oil supply?
- How are suppliers reacting to the new price environment?
- How can the market stay on top of these trends?
Ha Nguyen is a Director of Global Crude Oil Markets with IHS Markit.
For more information on the Crude Oil Supply Analytics service, download the brochure.
- Power shortages imminent as Vietnam’s power demand expands rapidly
- The Permian Basin leads demand growth in oilfield water management market
- Strong winds in the sails of the offshore wind industry
- To drill or not to drill: evaluating exploration licenses off Canada’s east coast
- OSV Recovery Update: Americas, in the thick of it
- Diversification into low carbon raises questions about returns for oil and gas companies
- Another strong year for wind turbine installations globally
- Building up the pressure – when it all gets too much - escape!