Trends in Global Oil Supply
As the oil production landscape continues to change, stakeholders need to understand the latest developments in upstream projects which will impact global supply in the short and long-term. IHS Markit crude oil markets expert, Ha Nguyen, provides an overview of the top trends in global oil supply by answering the following questions:
- What are the trends in global oil supply?
- What is the time horizon of the research IHS Markit is conducting around global oil supply?
- How are suppliers reacting to the new price environment?
- How can the market stay on top of these trends?
Ha Nguyen is a Director of Global Crude Oil Markets with IHS Markit.
For more information on the Crude Oil Supply Analytics service, download the brochure.
- Video: Finding success in the Permian
- China’s gas market midstream reform: True transformation will take time
- India’s captive coal industry: will passive development continue to fuel import growth?
- Marginal field legislation could significantly boost Angolan field development
- A Slowing Growth Story
- Subsea tie-backs de-risk Deepwater Gulf of Mexico
- Mexico trip report: Key takeaways
- Subsurface delineation and technology gains have transformed US shale system