Trends in Global Oil Supply
As the oil production landscape continues to change, stakeholders need to understand the latest developments in upstream projects which will impact global supply in the short and long-term. IHS Markit crude oil markets expert, Ha Nguyen, provides an overview of the top trends in global oil supply by answering the following questions:
- What are the trends in global oil supply?
- What is the time horizon of the research IHS Markit is conducting around global oil supply?
- How are suppliers reacting to the new price environment?
- How can the market stay on top of these trends?
Ha Nguyen is a Director of Global Crude Oil Markets with IHS Markit.
For more information on the Crude Oil Supply Analytics service, download the brochure.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Up and down with the USA: The oil market’s cycle of surplus endures for a while longer
- Novel coronavirus outbreak: Slowing Chinese gas demand growth and disrupting LNG trade
- Offshore wind is slowly getting ready to float
- From mild to wild: Coronavirus impact on China’s power and renewables sector
- Reassessing the role of gas-fired power in China’s regional markets
- PennEast Pipeline to Be Built in Two Phases, Announces Developer
- Rio Grande LNG Rehearing Denial Raises New Issues for FERC
- From start to finish: Stages of life impact on oil and gas greenhouse gas emission intensity