Trends in Global Oil Supply
As the oil production landscape continues to change, stakeholders need to understand the latest developments in upstream projects which will impact global supply in the short and long-term. IHS Markit crude oil markets expert, Ha Nguyen, provides an overview of the top trends in global oil supply by answering the following questions:
- What are the trends in global oil supply?
- What is the time horizon of the research IHS Markit is conducting around global oil supply?
- How are suppliers reacting to the new price environment?
- How can the market stay on top of these trends?
Ha Nguyen is a Director of Global Crude Oil Markets with IHS Markit.
For more information on the Crude Oil Supply Analytics service, download the brochure.
- Canadian NGL markets could be in for a shake-up in 2019
- Floating solar projects gaining momentum
- Structural upstream project changes expected to continue to drive costs down by 15% until 2022, countering inflationary cyclical costs
- 2019 Downstream Oil Issues to Watch
- The key drivers and dynamics at play in global oil markets in 2019-2020
- Operators cautious spending plans will slow down activity in North America the first quarter of 2019
- United States imposes sanctions on PDVSA in bid to oust Maduro
- Vietnam’s proposes to extend the solar feed-in-tariff by two years