Did you know distressed loan trades take on average 66 days to settle? Mike Kerrigan of Hunton Andrews Kurth explai… https://t.co/LPCD325kgt
TradeTech 2018: Top five highlights from Lance Uggla on how to supercharge your market data capabilities
In a keynote interview with Ulku Rowe of Google Cloud Lance discussed the evolving alternative data market and the smart technologies leveraging these data sets.
- The alternative data market is rapidly evolving, fueled not only by the collection and computation of data being simplified but also reduced storage costs. The cost of managing and distributing data is falling considerably.
- Discreet alternative data sets are popping up. The use of alternative data in retail has been used for some time but other areas are following suit. Now organizations are exploring disparate and alternative data to combine with traditional data to help make decisions.
- Data lakes have become an important tool for reducing fragmentation by bringing content together in a single location. Access to this technology allows corporates, financial institutions, governments and regulators to make better decisions.
- Investing in the latest technology doesn't have to cost millions of dollars, but it can be expensive finding the right people to leverage the technology and deliver results.
- High quality data and human input are key to delivering actionable data. People with the right skillsets are in high demand. We've come a long way from the 90's operations manager to today's Chief data and science officers. But they are ever more critical as we seek to exploit alternative data.
- One-Year Relative Score of the IHS Markit Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads: April 12, 2019
- SOFR: Q1 Quarter-End Spike?
- Distressed Loan Settlement: The PSA solution
- FRTB: Is time still on your side?
- Five Key Takeaways from the IHS Markit Corporate Access Roundtable
- Subordination (TLAC and MREL) - Preparing for the New German CDS Protocol
- Global economy gains momentum for second month running in March but manufacturing malaise deepens
- March 2019 Model Performance Report
RT @TabbFORUM: The labor-intensive, manual processes for managing inventory create risk affecting all distressed loan market participants.…