“Our highly complementary products will deliver a broader set of offerings across multiple verticals for the benefi… https://t.co/Ii8v24XNyT
Podcast: The Top 60 companies in Animal Health
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, Animal Pharm Top 60.
Listen to this episode and be sure to subscribe to the Down to Agribusiness podcast series to receive future episodes as soon as they're released. This podcast is also available on iTunes or Google Podcasts to listen at your convenience.
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, 'Animal Pharm Top 60', answering the following questions:
- Why does Animal Pharm publish industry rankings?
- What has changed in this year's rankings?
- How has M&A affected the market this year?
- What are some of the key growth drivers for the top 60?
- Looking forward, what are some of the things these companies are working on/trends to watch?
- Any predictions for rankings in 2020?
- Second COVID-19 wave hits EU agri-food markets
- Senate appropriators issue FY21 spending plan for USDA, FDA
- Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
- Wildfires: Impact on the Australian and Californian agricultural industries
- Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
- Booming Italian frozen food sales
- US says EU’s Farm to Fork Strategy could leave 185 million people hungry
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
“This transaction is a win for both IHS Markit and S&P Global as we leverage our respective strengths in in informa… https://t.co/2FHLLfKvEE