Podcast: The Top 60 companies in Animal Health
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, Animal Pharm Top 60.
Listen to this episode and be sure to subscribe to the Down to Agribusiness podcast series to receive future episodes as soon as they're released. This podcast is also available on iTunes or Google Podcasts to listen at your convenience.
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, 'Animal Pharm Top 60', answering the following questions:
- Why does Animal Pharm publish industry rankings?
- What has changed in this year's rankings?
- How has M&A affected the market this year?
- What are some of the key growth drivers for the top 60?
- Looking forward, what are some of the things these companies are working on/trends to watch?
- Any predictions for rankings in 2020?
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
- Article: COVID-19 will hit Indian sugar and ethanol sector
- Article: Milk collection increases among Brazil’s largest companies
- Article: EU-UK trade negotiations - both parties need to listen to one another
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 25 May
- Special Report: How animal care industry leaders are working to drive growth
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (26 May)
- Article: EU commits to 50% cut in agchem use by 2030
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 25 May 2020 The week ahead sees a fresh estimate of US GDP in the first quart… https://t.co/Pg71N4803t