RT @CNBCi: The global race to find a Covid-19 vaccine is intensifying, with various policymakers calling for the potential treatment to be…
Podcast: The Top 60 companies in Animal Health
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, Animal Pharm Top 60.
Listen to this episode and be sure to subscribe to the Down to Agribusiness podcast series to receive future episodes as soon as they're released. This podcast is also available on iTunes or Google Podcasts to listen at your convenience.
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, 'Animal Pharm Top 60', answering the following questions:
- Why does Animal Pharm publish industry rankings?
- What has changed in this year's rankings?
- How has M&A affected the market this year?
- What are some of the key growth drivers for the top 60?
- Looking forward, what are some of the things these companies are working on/trends to watch?
- Any predictions for rankings in 2020?
- Article: Animal care sector’s thirst for innovation continues to see increasing impetus
- Article: Adverse weather to close Polish strawberry crop
- Article: South Italian tomato prices decided outside a framework agreement
- Article: Special Report: Post-Covid dairy outlook hazy
- Article: UNIFIED AGENDA - FSIS to propose rule to increase poultry slaughter line speeds in August
- Webcast: July 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 7 June
- Article: Can the EU meet its new 25% organic target?