Podcast: The Top 60 companies in Animal Health
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, Animal Pharm Top 60.
Listen to this episode and be sure to subscribe to the Down to Agribusiness podcast series to receive future episodes as soon as they're released. This podcast is also available on iTunes or Google Podcasts to listen at your convenience.
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, 'Animal Pharm Top 60', answering the following questions:
- Why does Animal Pharm publish industry rankings?
- What has changed in this year's rankings?
- How has M&A affected the market this year?
- What are some of the key growth drivers for the top 60?
- Looking forward, what are some of the things these companies are working on/trends to watch?
- Any predictions for rankings in 2020?
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction
- Vegetable Oils and Volatility
- EU keeps pumping €100 million into tobacco production despite anti-cancer plans
- Biologicals Innovation
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry