Power demand is coming back in China after an unprecedented drop during the COVID-19 lockdown. “Home Isolation” s… https://t.co/pexUwYpU1t
Podcast: The Top 60 companies in Animal Health
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, Animal Pharm Top 60.
Listen to this episode and be sure to subscribe to the Down to Agribusiness podcast series to receive future episodes as soon as they're released. This podcast is also available on iTunes or Google Podcasts to listen at your convenience.
In our latest podcast Animal Pharm editor Joseph Harvey discusses key insights from his latest report, 'Animal Pharm Top 60', answering the following questions:
- Why does Animal Pharm publish industry rankings?
- What has changed in this year's rankings?
- How has M&A affected the market this year?
- What are some of the key growth drivers for the top 60?
- Looking forward, what are some of the things these companies are working on/trends to watch?
- Any predictions for rankings in 2020?
- Agriculture and biofuels - a transition in process
- COVID-19 - Animal health companies react to unfamiliar and tough circumstances
- Food and Ag Policy Briefing March 2020
- Article: Russia steps up efforts to maintain food security amid Covid-19
- Article: Identifying Covid-19 misinformation in the sugar market
- COVID-19: How the various agri-industrial sectors are responding
- Blog: African Swine Fever spread prompts vaccines search
- Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020