Top 5 key questions for mobility in 2020
What is in store for mobility in 2020? The future of mobility promises to be one that is more electric, shared, and autonomous. IHS Markit's Mobility and Energy Future service closely tracks the pace of change of the automotive ecosystem toward such a future. As part of this effort, we have identified five key questions facing the mobility sector this year and beyond. Two key variables looking ahead are (1) the importance of policy; and (2) the cost and complexity of introducing and scaling innovations - and need for companies to make difficult choices on how best to allocate limited amounts of capital.
- Does the acquisition of Arm give NVIDIA the keys to autonomous driving?
- Understanding the 2020 Vehicle Buyer Journey
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series: The OEM Landscape
- David Goggins joins IHS Markit as Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights
- Analysis of 2020 H1 US New Vehicle Registration Data
- Fuel for Thought: Automotive Retail - The Path Forward
- US light-vehicle sales decline 12 percent year-over-year in July
- Average age of US light trucks and cars approaches 12 years