Top 10 auto tech trends to watch for in 2021
As we leave behind one of the most disruptive years many of us have ever experienced, its time to look forward at key trends to watch for 2021 and beyond.
The shift to renewable energy remains in focus with wide ramifications from battery cell capacity to software requirements and advanced over-the-air (OTA) update capabilities. More vehicles are to be launched with cutting edge technology such as 5G and L2+/L3 autonomy for both personal and shared ownership models. Unprecedented disruption in the supply chain has many rethinking strategies on semiconductor requirements and 3D printing. How are you posed to face this rapidly advancing industry?
Download this presentation to learn more about IHS Markit's Top 10 Auto Tech Trends.
- Automotive Insights - Canadian EV Information and Analysis
- An Automotive Minute with Michael Robinet: Supplier Strategy in the BEV Age
- An Automotive Minute with Stephanie Brinley - Vehicle Electrification
- Pivoting to an Electrified Future – The Automotive Industry Amps Up
- Impact of Semiconductor Shortages on the Global Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Production
- Fuel for Thought: Vehicle loyalty grows in share and importance; Some brands top 60%
- Commitments to carbon-neutral economies accelerate the reshaping of the automotive industry
- An Automotive Minute - Tech Giants and the Auto Industry