Top 10 auto tech trends to watch for in 2021
As we leave behind one of the most disruptive years many of us have ever experienced, its time to look forward at key trends to watch for 2021 and beyond.
The shift to renewable energy remains in focus with wide ramifications from battery cell capacity to software requirements and advanced over-the-air (OTA) update capabilities. More vehicles are to be launched with cutting edge technology such as 5G and L2+/L3 autonomy for both personal and shared ownership models. Unprecedented disruption in the supply chain has many rethinking strategies on semiconductor requirements and 3D printing. How are you posed to face this rapidly advancing industry?
Download this presentation to learn more about IHS Markit's Top 10 Auto Tech Trends.
- Near- and long-term challenges in the shift to electrification
- Battery cost trends in the European Union and mainland China
- Automotive electrification and decarbonization: Shifting toward net-zero
- Fuel for Thought: Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization - Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Tesla Encounters Formidable Competition
- EV Charging Infrastructure Report and Forecast
- Updated Analysis on the EU Green Deal
- Powertrain market analysis for revised EU fleet emissions scenarios
Within the transportation sector, road transportation accounts for about 70% of CO2 emissions. Vehicle electrificat… https://t.co/Gi18TmP5rU
July’s Newsletter: Road transport contributes 70-80% of CO2 emissions. Major markets will face challenges to meet t… https://t.co/YiN5tGxVi4