The global auto industry continues to navigate a challenging supply chain environment as well as lingering COVID-19… https://t.co/Z5fAb0yo7i
Top 10 auto tech trends to watch for in 2021
As we leave behind one of the most disruptive years many of us have ever experienced, its time to look forward at key trends to watch for 2021 and beyond.
The shift to renewable energy remains in focus with wide ramifications from battery cell capacity to software requirements and advanced over-the-air (OTA) update capabilities. More vehicles are to be launched with cutting edge technology such as 5G and L2+/L3 autonomy for both personal and shared ownership models. Unprecedented disruption in the supply chain has many rethinking strategies on semiconductor requirements and 3D printing. How are you posed to face this rapidly advancing industry?
Download this presentation to learn more about IHS Markit's Top 10 Auto Tech Trends.
- May 2022 production forecast sees variations from region to region
- The Shift to Utility: Part I – May 2022
- A Tale of Three Industries: A review of registration and migration patterns in the US new vehicle industry
- Fuel For Thought - Pace of Change: Energy and mobility, climate and innovation
- Global Auto Production Forecast Downgraded Further for 2022
- How autonomous trucks will transform landscape of logistics industry
- China sets green hydrogen production target in national development plan
- Expansionary Policies Provide a Tailwind to Mainland Chinese Truck Market, but Challenges Remain
What is Polk Automotive Solutions doing to help transform automotive retailing? Find out on Monday, May 23rd at th… https://t.co/sk9pvjeYZM
Using data in automotive marketing is critical and complex. See how Polk Automotive Solutions simplifies the proce… https://t.co/bD7eRhUCkD