Top 10 auto tech trends to watch for in 2021
As we leave behind one of the most disruptive years many of us have ever experienced, its time to look forward at key trends to watch for 2021 and beyond.
The shift to renewable energy remains in focus with wide ramifications from battery cell capacity to software requirements and advanced over-the-air (OTA) update capabilities. More vehicles are to be launched with cutting edge technology such as 5G and L2+/L3 autonomy for both personal and shared ownership models. Unprecedented disruption in the supply chain has many rethinking strategies on semiconductor requirements and 3D printing. How are you posed to face this rapidly advancing industry?
Download this presentation to learn more about IHS Markit's Top 10 Auto Tech Trends.
- The true potential of electrohydraulic brake actuation revealed
- Semiconductor Supply Chain Shortages
- Fuel for Thought - Market dynamics in the first year of the pandemic
- Semiconductor shortage update: Nearly one million vehicles delayed
- Global bus market will see double-digit growth in the next 3 years
- Hispanics are leading multi-cultural growth in the automotive industry
- Managing the 2021 automotive chip famine
- Julie Martin to lead North American OEM Sales
Innovation in the braking sector is now concentrated on “by-wire” solutions. But before we get to Brake by Wire, th… https://t.co/9SAwk7U7iD