Top 10 auto tech trends to watch for in 2021
As we leave behind one of the most disruptive years many of us have ever experienced, its time to look forward at key trends to watch for 2021 and beyond.
The shift to renewable energy remains in focus with wide ramifications from battery cell capacity to software requirements and advanced over-the-air (OTA) update capabilities. More vehicles are to be launched with cutting edge technology such as 5G and L2+/L3 autonomy for both personal and shared ownership models. Unprecedented disruption in the supply chain has many rethinking strategies on semiconductor requirements and 3D printing. How are you posed to face this rapidly advancing industry?
Download this presentation to learn more about IHS Markit's Top 10 Auto Tech Trends.
- Worsening run rate, but 2022 global light vehicle production outlook intact
- IHS Markit monthly payment data explain EV challenges and hybrid popularity
- Major revision for global light vehicle production forecast – what it means for OEMs’ technology deployment
- After seemingly defying the challenges facing truck manufacturers globally, Brazil’s plants hit with downtime starting from September 2021
- Luxury SUV growth out-paces mainstream
- Chips still squeezing: YTD 7.4mn units and -10% growth impact
- CPO: Why CPO Matters – September 2021
- Increasing impact of semiconductor shortage on Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle OEMs in Europe
The IHS Markit light vehicle production forecast has been cut by 6.2% or 5.02 million units in 2021, and by 9.3% or… https://t.co/iPvXm0XU6h
New Autology Podcast: Does branded audio necessarily mean premium audio? In this episode, IHS Markit experts discus… https://t.co/5CUzysurEQ