An Automotive Minute with Mark Boyadjis: Tech Giants and the Auto Industry Mark takes a look at how Tech Giants ar… https://t.co/nz1U12vcvZ
Thriving in an electric future: Assessing the challenge of accelerating EV proliferation on states and utilities
The automotive industry is on the verge of a "step change"; a personal transportation evolution the likes of which has not been seen since internal combustion engines replaced the horse and buggy.
Electric vehicles are currently being introduced by virtually all Automotive manufacturers, including many new companies with significant funding, resulting in literally hundreds of new electric models.
Business as usual no longer applies. The increase in electric vehicles is already disruptive. Opportunities will come to the organizations that are most aware, knowledgeable, and proactive.
No longer speculation, the future is electrified
Global and State governments are drafting legislation to ban internal combustion engines within two automotive model cycles.
Many OEMs have committed to carbon neutrality by 2035 and are mandating their dealers commit hundreds of thousands of dollars retrofitting their facilities or stop selling the brand.
State electric vehicle demand is growing in unexpected areas, even in markets where legislation is not driving the change. We can no longer look at the market simply at the national level.
How can you ensure that your state/utility not only weathers this change but is positioned to win?
- An Automotive Minute - Tech Giants and the Auto Industry
- Confluence of Supply Chain Challenges Across the Global Auto Industry
- Software - an automotive disruptor
- Plant closures in Brazil likely to cause only short-term impact on South American production
- Key suppliers monitor inventories of propylene derivatives as raw material production resumes
- EV loyalty climbs to 55%
- An Automotive Minute - A Shift to Mid-Sized Vehicles with Stephanie Brinley
- Mainland Chinese medium & heavy commercial-vehicle market to fall in 2021
Month-over-month growth (MoM) for March 2021 is positive in 10 out of 11 regions. Check out our new interactive wi… https://t.co/ORzKqG93T6
Join our special webinar on vehicle benchmarking where we present how IHS Markit supports feature and technology ac… https://t.co/Zc8L96gmrx