Third Quarter Oil Supply Review
With IHS Markit Crude Oil Markets, gain access to the most credible insight across global oil. Analyze field-by-field breakouts from key assumptions and above ground risks underpinning our crude and condensate supply forecasts to more granular detail on the new source of supply.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Brazilian Surplus Transfer of Rights – a huge prize and a big challenge
- Carbon pricing: one of many solutions to decarbonize power in New York
- Corporate renewable procurement pushing solar and wind deployment
- Leaders of LADWP Approve 400-MW Eland Solar/Battery Project
- Another Brazilian pre-salt beyond 200 nautical miles?
- Recent Pipeline Completions Focused on LNG Projects; Upcoming Projects in Permian, Mid-Atlantic
- Navigating the investor landscape for North America unconventionals
- IHS Markit Forecasts $2 Gas in 2020
Mike Wynne, VP, discuses 5 key messages at Explore: Energy Madrid - a challenging transition for E&P, policy-driven… https://t.co/Ti6BhHNLMg