Third Quarter Oil Supply Review
With IHS Markit Crude Oil Markets, gain access to the most credible insight across global oil. Analyze field-by-field breakouts from key assumptions and above ground risks underpinning our crude and condensate supply forecasts to more granular detail on the new source of supply.
- Utilization improved in 2019-Q2, with stable demand and pricing expected in the hydraulic fracturing market through 2019
- Water disposal stands out in the growing US onshore upstream water lifecycle market
- Video: Finding success in the Permian
- China’s gas market midstream reform: True transformation will take time
- India’s captive coal industry: will passive development continue to fuel import growth?
- Marginal field legislation could significantly boost Angolan field development
- A Slowing Growth Story
- Subsea tie-backs de-risk Deepwater Gulf of Mexico