Ever dream of being a spy? Tom Harris from BlackRock E&P reflects back on key industry changes, including the use o… https://t.co/7Ra2oLgBZw
Third Quarter Oil Supply Review
With IHS Markit Crude Oil Markets, gain access to the most credible insight across global oil. Analyze field-by-field breakouts from key assumptions and above ground risks underpinning our crude and condensate supply forecasts to more granular detail on the new source of supply.
- Scrubbing up for 2020
- Chevron proposed $58 billion acquisition of Anadarko would create Permian powerhouse
- West Texas oil or East Coast gas?
- Ever-growing LNG market sees more spot trading
- Coal-fired power in Southeast Asia: Deceleration ahead but new build still robust
- South Africa at a crossroads: Options for the future power mix
- Low hydraulic fracturing demand in the first half of 2019 to keep utilization rates in the low 60% range
- The Mumbai Basin’s geological history, future potential and importance for India