Third Quarter Oil Supply Review
With IHS Markit Crude Oil Markets, gain access to the most credible insight across global oil. Analyze field-by-field breakouts from key assumptions and above ground risks underpinning our crude and condensate supply forecasts to more granular detail on the new source of supply.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Infographic: Assessing biofuel policies and their impact on global markets
- North America gas prices could fall in October, but look stronger for 2021
- China’s carbon neutral pledge: Setting the stage for another four decades of transformation
- Two-month rise in gas prices can be sustained
- Pressure mounts to allow new players to procure renewable power in South Africa
- Texas to outshine California in utility scale PV installations in 2020
- Case Study: In a future case with deep decarbonization, how would the operation and profitability forecasts evolve for various technologies?
- How decarbonisation policies will transform the biofuels industry