K 2019: Borealis to use renewable propane in PP facilities in Belgium https://t.co/0ov2wrbmhS
The tight link between methanol and olefins
Methanol and olefins are becoming tightly linked making it critical to understand both markets. Methanol is important to olefins and could be a price setter. Olefins demand is important to methanol as it is a growing demand outlet.
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
- Podcast: September Lithium Market Outlook
- Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
Case Study Infographic on European M&A targets in specialty chemicals: The new silk road https://t.co/LhoMkpekjV