The tight link between methanol and olefins
Methanol and olefins are becoming tightly linked making it critical to understand both markets. Methanol is important to olefins and could be a price setter. Olefins demand is important to methanol as it is a growing demand outlet.
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road
- Sustainability’s impact on the global soda ash market
- Why international buyers import US ethane
- Tale of Two Dynamics: Low Feedstock Countries versus Low Construction Cost Countries