The tight link between methanol and olefins
Methanol and olefins are becoming tightly linked making it critical to understand both markets. Methanol is important to olefins and could be a price setter. Olefins demand is important to methanol as it is a growing demand outlet.
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?