BASF slashes forecast on poor November results https://t.co/CQcRJJLo7R
The tight link between methanol and olefins
Methanol and olefins are becoming tightly linked making it critical to understand both markets. Methanol is important to olefins and could be a price setter. Olefins demand is important to methanol as it is a growing demand outlet.
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
- Lithium Market Evolution
- Global Plastics Recycling