It's crunch time for cryptocurrency brokers & owners. How will the US infrastructure bill change your tax rules and… https://t.co/KZhAVGyE3y
The significance of say-on-climate resolutions - Part 1: A European overview
Since 2015, companies have been pressured by stakeholders to design environmental strategies that align business models with Paris Agreement climate goals, which calls for global warming to be capped at 1.5°C compared with pre-industrial levels.
While significant progress has been made with respect to corporate disclosure on climate change and environmental issues, there is emerging shareholder demand to provide standardized, comparable net-zero transition plans. The outcomes of ongoing investor and company engagement materialize through say-on-climate resolutions, leading to a "Say-on-climate" momentum in 2021.
In this first part of "The significance of say-on-climate resolutions" series, we will give an overview of the situation in Europe in 2021 regarding these resolutions.
For the full report, download here.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Municipal Calendar Week of 09/20/2021
- Hazeltree Partners with IHS Markit to Deliver Best-In-Class Treasury and Portfolio Finance Solutions
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 September 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 17 September 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 September 2021
- What the US infrastructure bill means for cryptocurrency brokers and owners
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 September 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 September 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Caroline Löfgren from Hg speaks to our own Jocelyn Lewis about key considerations for creating a successful ESG str… https://t.co/dYtKif0vY3
Collateral management and compliance managers need to start preparing for the final phase of IM requirements to ens… https://t.co/G98PRj3KPX