Why be limited by public disclosures short interest data, which is only 0.5% of issued shares and above? We help to… https://t.co/2C2panzRNk
The significance of say-on-climate resolutions - Part 1: A European overview
Since 2015, companies have been pressured by stakeholders to design environmental strategies that align business models with Paris Agreement climate goals, which calls for global warming to be capped at 1.5°C compared with pre-industrial levels.
While significant progress has been made with respect to corporate disclosure on climate change and environmental issues, there is emerging shareholder demand to provide standardized, comparable net-zero transition plans. The outcomes of ongoing investor and company engagement materialize through say-on-climate resolutions, leading to a "Say-on-climate" momentum in 2021.
In this first part of "The significance of say-on-climate resolutions" series, we will give an overview of the situation in Europe in 2021 regarding these resolutions.
For the full report, download here.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2022
- FY2021 Sec Lending Returns in Equity & Fixed Income Indices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2022
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 17th 2022 MLK Holiday
- Reducing reconciliation risks with automation and transparency
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 January 2022
- Weekly Global Market Summary Highlights: January 10-14, 2022