The principles of HTA in Ukraine: A presentation at the Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Forum
Today, I had the privilege of making a presentation about health technology assessment (HTA) to an audience of pharmaceutical industry professionals and other stakeholders in Ukraine as part of the Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Forum taking place in Kiev. I hope my comments about what HTA is, its costs and benefits, and the international experience with HTA are useful as the country takes its first steps towards the introduction of reimbursement for pharmaceuticals.
You can view my presentation slides here.
In addition, we will be presenting research at ISPOR in Dublin on IRP in the Ukraine. If you are attending ISPOR please stop by booth 117 to talk to us about our research on IRP, the Ukraine health system, and HTA. If you are not attending, you can search for our abstract on the ISPOR online database to see the poster. The title of the poster is "A Review of the Application of International Reference Pricing in Ukraine's Pilot Hypertension Reimbursement Scheme".
- The impact of Medicare coverage for anti-obesity interventions
- National Academies report adds fuel to fire in raging US drug pricing debates
- Amsterdam triumphs: Is the Netherlands a Trojan horse for pricing and drug approval reform in Europe?
- Will Argentina's public healthcare reform finally accelerate?
- Value in healthcare: Insights from ISPOR
- Better diabetes treatment can save Medicaid over $4 billion per year
- So, was this worth the wait?…the UK government finally responds to last year's Accelerated Access Review
- Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!