RT @IHSMarkit: "If you want to take care of shareholders, you better take care of your people, and you better take care of your planet, and…
The principles of HTA in Ukraine: A presentation at the Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Forum
Today, I had the privilege of making a presentation about health technology assessment (HTA) to an audience of pharmaceutical industry professionals and other stakeholders in Ukraine as part of the Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Forum taking place in Kiev. I hope my comments about what HTA is, its costs and benefits, and the international experience with HTA are useful as the country takes its first steps towards the introduction of reimbursement for pharmaceuticals.
You can view my presentation slides here.
In addition, we will be presenting research at ISPOR in Dublin on IRP in the Ukraine. If you are attending ISPOR please stop by booth 117 to talk to us about our research on IRP, the Ukraine health system, and HTA. If you are not attending, you can search for our abstract on the ISPOR online database to see the poster. The title of the poster is "A Review of the Application of International Reference Pricing in Ukraine's Pilot Hypertension Reimbursement Scheme".
- The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September
- Is the US ready to start relaxing COVID-19 lockdowns?
- COVID-19 could cause delays for price framework agreements in parts of Europe
- US scrambles for resources in COVID-19 response
- COVID-19: Risk of severe complications among the United States health workforce
- COVID-19 pandemic: Health system surge capacity
- UK bans parallel export of two COVID-19 treatment candidates to protect national supply
- China’s young biosimilars sector
The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September https://t.co/9fX4R1K8rC