Petrochemical industry earnings in 2019 reflect a slower pace of global growth. Read more about the impact & then l… https://t.co/7BqqgwqGLA
The new silk road
IHS Markit was contacted by a Chinese client who wished to acquire a European SpecialtyChemicals company as part of its M&A growth strategy. The brief required the target acquisition to fit within the Chinese Government's "Made in China 2025" and "One Belt One Road" initiatives.
Download infographic to view our approach, the impact and assessment of market conditions considered.
- Saudi Aramco: the company to watch
- Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
- Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness