The new silk road
IHS Markit was contacted by a Chinese client who wished to acquire a European SpecialtyChemicals company as part of its M&A growth strategy. The brief required the target acquisition to fit within the Chinese Government's "Made in China 2025" and "One Belt One Road" initiatives.
Download infographic to view our approach, the impact and assessment of market conditions considered.
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration