The new silk road
IHS Markit was contacted by a Chinese client who wished to acquire a European SpecialtyChemicals company as part of its M&A growth strategy. The brief required the target acquisition to fit within the Chinese Government's "Made in China 2025" and "One Belt One Road" initiatives.
Download infographic to view our approach, the impact and assessment of market conditions considered.
- Plastic waste management: Overview of major steps taken globally
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Global propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale