The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
The new silk road
IHS Markit was contacted by a Chinese client who wished to acquire a European SpecialtyChemicals company as part of its M&A growth strategy. The brief required the target acquisition to fit within the Chinese Government's "Made in China 2025" and "One Belt One Road" initiatives.
Download infographic to view our approach, the impact and assessment of market conditions considered.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?