The great tevival of North American dupply: Tight oil and oil dands - Video
Since 2010 and 2013 North American oil supply from oil sands and tight oil has grown 2.7 million bpd. Between now and the end of this decade we expect tight oil and oil sands will grow over 4 million bpd more. Hear the answers to pressing market issues from Jackie Forrest: Is there room for both oil sands crude oil and tight oil in North America? How can the future oil supply be absorbed? What's the likely balance of North American and offshore crudes? Will continental oil demand increase?
Insights from this interview come from IHS Oil Market Services, North American Crude Oil Markets Service, and North America Supply Analytics. For additional information please contact us
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Southeast Asia takes initial steps in hydrogen development
- Will Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Act re-boost the domestic gas infrastructure and market?
- Cairn Oil & Gas Partner Connect Program: a partnership opportunity to explore and monetize more than 5.5 Bboe resource potential
- PFLNG Tiga – Another sticking plaster or a long-term solution?
- Natural gas prices soar as winter approaches: can the oil sector offer a relief valve?
- Are we entering a decade of offshore decommissioning?
- E&P on trial: Climate litigation shaping upstream investment risk
- Changing times for the Wind Turbine Installation fleet