The ESG ecosystem update week ending 7 May 2021
This week, we discuss what to expect from cash rich energy giants, the audit focus of Japan's CG code consultation, what could happen when ad advisory vote has overwhelming support of shareholders, research on which ESG news does the market react to, for how long and how much, and how ESG disclosure leads to greater ESG rating disagreement, and how NBIM is strengthening its ESG screening approach to consider excluding some companies even if they are in a benchmark index. RIP to David Swensen who pioneered the 'Yale model' of endowment fund management.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
- Top 5 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk USA Conference
- Top 3 takeaways from the ISDA 36th AGM 2022 in Madrid
- Navigating inefficiency in credit portfolio management
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00