We're excited to announce the July launch of our Investor Relations platform - Capital Access. The intelligence an… https://t.co/Usr6fbIvXu
The ESG ecosystem update week ending 7 May 2021
This week, we discuss what to expect from cash rich energy giants, the audit focus of Japan's CG code consultation, what could happen when ad advisory vote has overwhelming support of shareholders, research on which ESG news does the market react to, for how long and how much, and how ESG disclosure leads to greater ESG rating disagreement, and how NBIM is strengthening its ESG screening approach to consider excluding some companies even if they are in a benchmark index. RIP to David Swensen who pioneered the 'Yale model' of endowment fund management.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit Announces July Launch of Investor Relations Capital Access Platform
- 4 Best Practices to Reverse Rising Compliance Costs for Banks
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 June 2021
- Clients of IHS Markit’s thinkFolio get access to pre-trade liquidity insights with Lucera’s LumeALFA Analytics and Neptune Axes
- Daily Global Market Summary - 17 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 June 2021
Join our webinar session tomorrow, Tuesday, 22 June, to hear about our new data set, Dynamic Tolerance Data, which… https://t.co/RcQHCciEvI