Widespread price gains in materials and equipment prices drive engineering and construction costs up in January. A… https://t.co/9lWCuWSRaE
Podcast: The current state of the global Urea markets
On this latest Fertecon podcast senior analysts Elfi Middelbeek and Karl Stenerson discuss the state of urea markets around the globe. Covid-19 is not directly impacting the urea market in the short-term but the outlook is bearish. However, low feedstock prices expected to offset some revenue loss for global urea producers.
The podcast explores the following:
- The short and medium-term impact of Covid-19 on the urea market
- An update on US spring planting season
- The impact of low oil prices and low corn prices on urea markets.
- An outlook for next India urea import tender
- A forecast for 2020 Chinese urea exports
- Update on the large scale new urea Dangote urea plant slated to come onstream this year in Nigeria
This podcast was recorded on 28 April 2020.
- Webcast: Expectations from Washington DC on A Trade and Policy Landscape
- Outlook 2021: A critical year for the European Commission’s plan for a sustainable food system
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o