Podcast: The current state of the global Urea markets
On this latest Fertecon podcast senior analysts Elfi Middelbeek and Karl Stenerson discuss the state of urea markets around the globe. Covid-19 is not directly impacting the urea market in the short-term but the outlook is bearish. However, low feedstock prices expected to offset some revenue loss for global urea producers.
The podcast explores the following:
- The short and medium-term impact of Covid-19 on the urea market
- An update on US spring planting season
- The impact of low oil prices and low corn prices on urea markets.
- An outlook for next India urea import tender
- A forecast for 2020 Chinese urea exports
- Update on the large scale new urea Dangote urea plant slated to come onstream this year in Nigeria
This podcast was recorded on 28 April 2020.
- Digital agriculture - traversing the intrinsic vs novelty value of emerging technologies
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
- Article: COVID-19 will hit Indian sugar and ethanol sector
- Article: Milk collection increases among Brazil’s largest companies
- Article: EU-UK trade negotiations - both parties need to listen to one another
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 25 May
- Special Report: How animal care industry leaders are working to drive growth
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (26 May)
Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 25 May 2020 The week ahead sees a fresh estimate of US GDP in the first quart… https://t.co/Pg71N4803t