Podcast: The current state of the global Urea markets
On this latest Fertecon podcast senior analysts Elfi Middelbeek and Karl Stenerson discuss the state of urea markets around the globe. Covid-19 is not directly impacting the urea market in the short-term but the outlook is bearish. However, low feedstock prices expected to offset some revenue loss for global urea producers.
The podcast explores the following:
- The short and medium-term impact of Covid-19 on the urea market
- An update on US spring planting season
- The impact of low oil prices and low corn prices on urea markets.
- An outlook for next India urea import tender
- A forecast for 2020 Chinese urea exports
- Update on the large scale new urea Dangote urea plant slated to come onstream this year in Nigeria
This podcast was recorded on 28 April 2020.
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets