Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Podcast: The current state of the global Urea markets
On this latest Fertecon podcast senior analysts Elfi Middelbeek and Karl Stenerson discuss the state of urea markets around the globe. Covid-19 is not directly impacting the urea market in the short-term but the outlook is bearish. However, low feedstock prices expected to offset some revenue loss for global urea producers.
The podcast explores the following:
- The short and medium-term impact of Covid-19 on the urea market
- An update on US spring planting season
- The impact of low oil prices and low corn prices on urea markets.
- An outlook for next India urea import tender
- A forecast for 2020 Chinese urea exports
- Update on the large scale new urea Dangote urea plant slated to come onstream this year in Nigeria
This podcast was recorded on 28 April 2020.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction