The worldwide PMI surveys indicated a strengthening of global economic growth in July, led by rebounding activity f… https://t.co/mfRsfNddoh
Podcast: The current state of the global Urea markets
On this latest Fertecon podcast senior analysts Elfi Middelbeek and Karl Stenerson discuss the state of urea markets around the globe. Covid-19 is not directly impacting the urea market in the short-term but the outlook is bearish. However, low feedstock prices expected to offset some revenue loss for global urea producers.
The podcast explores the following:
- The short and medium-term impact of Covid-19 on the urea market
- An update on US spring planting season
- The impact of low oil prices and low corn prices on urea markets.
- An outlook for next India urea import tender
- A forecast for 2020 Chinese urea exports
- Update on the large scale new urea Dangote urea plant slated to come onstream this year in Nigeria
This podcast was recorded on 28 April 2020.
- Article Food and Ag Policy Briefing 11 August
- Article: Halloumi GI row erupts as Cyprus blocks ratification of EU-Canada FTA
- Article: Elanco and Bayer - Animal heath’s largest ever acquisition is a done deal
- Article: Latin American agchem sector coping with first Covid wave but wary of a second
- Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- Article: Russian soft drinks industry asks for aid to maintain production
- Article: Vietnamese frozen loins of skipjack tuna to Europe at zero duty
- Article: Rise in Indian cumin seed price