The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry, with long-term implications. The US and Middle East - historically key regional players - lost their competitive cost edge as crude plummeted.
As the game continues to shift, clear winners and losers will emerge.
How can you make sure you don't end up on the losing side?
IHS Markit provides unique perspectives, with broad analysis of global chemical value chains - from energy, feedstocks and derivatives to end-use markets - making us your single source for pricing, analytics and advisory services.
Rely on IHS Markit insight, data and analysis to help you make confident investment decisions, optimize portfolios, innovate and operate sustainably - no matter how the game changes.
Learn more at www.ihsmarkit.com/chemical
- Plastic waste management: Overview of major steps taken globally
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Global propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale