Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
25 October 2018 Mike Wall
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- Fuel for Thought – The Evolving Global EV Landscape
- Does the acquisition of Arm give NVIDIA the keys to autonomous driving?
- Understanding the 2020 Vehicle Buyer Journey
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series: The OEM Landscape
- David Goggins joins IHS Markit as Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights
- Analysis of 2020 H1 US New Vehicle Registration Data
- Fuel for Thought: Automotive Retail - The Path Forward
- US light-vehicle sales decline 12 percent year-over-year in July