Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- Russian EV sales rise 145% y/y in 2019 to 353 units
- Airbag technology for autonomous vehicles
- Light-vehicle ICE ban could come as early as 2032
- EU approves Romanian EV charging infrastructure subsidy plan
- General Motors African Ancestry Network (GMAAN) Celebrates Annual Black History Month
- German passenger car registrations fall 7.3% in January
- Turkish light-vehicle sales advance 89.75% during 2019
- Norwegian passenger car demand grows 6.2% y/y during January
An Automotive Minute [S2|E6] Stephanie Brinley looks at the launch of the Cadillac Escalade and the Jeep Gladiator… https://t.co/aZNcZCYXOS
Airbag technology for autonomous vehicles - the advent of automated driving is presenting new challenges for airbag… https://t.co/WuYHaLgSKw