Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- Near- and long-term challenges in the shift to electrification
- Battery cost trends in the European Union and mainland China
- Automotive electrification and decarbonization: Shifting toward net-zero
- Fuel for Thought: Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization - Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Tesla Encounters Formidable Competition
- EV Charging Infrastructure Report and Forecast
- Updated Analysis on the EU Green Deal
- Powertrain market analysis for revised EU fleet emissions scenarios
Within the transportation sector, road transportation accounts for about 70% of CO2 emissions. Vehicle electrificat… https://t.co/Gi18TmP5rU
July’s Newsletter: Road transport contributes 70-80% of CO2 emissions. Major markets will face challenges to meet t… https://t.co/YiN5tGxVi4