Commercial vehicle demand growth in the EU remained on a positive track during April. For the full year 2019, IHS… https://t.co/1a7IZGmvrC
Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- CV registrations continue to grow in EU during April
- Will UK consumers consider owning a full BEV in next five years?
- Beijing expands its test area for autonomous vehicles
- Driver monitoring system fitment to rise in next few years
- US regulator delays review of bandwidth assigned to vehicle communications
- New vehicle sales in Philippines remain flat in April
- European connected car review extended by two months
- Indian Automotive Industry – Lightweighting Scenario
An Automotive Minute - Episode 20 Listen as IHS Markit's Chris Hopson discusses how the increase in fuel economy wi… https://t.co/EdzwwawQyj
A major study into consumer attitudes around electric vehicles (EVs) in the UK has shown that only around one in fo… https://t.co/D0JSB0MQbH