Manufacturers for the US increasingly likely to produce SUV/trucks in order to avoid stringent passenger car regula… https://t.co/nBY4dfmAjE
Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
25 October 2018 Mike Wall
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- French passenger car demand grows modestly in February 2019
- UK passenger car production tumbles in January
- New vehicle sales in Malaysia surge in January, production plunges
- ASEAN light-vehicle production to grow in 2019
- Changshu city pushes for hydrogen vehicle development
- Brazilian light-vehicle registrations increase in 2018, exports drop
- Shanghai's NEV registrations hit new high in 2018
- UK passenger car registrations slide 1.6 percent during January