New EU trade commissioner warns of retaliation if vehicles tariffs raised. Read more: https://t.co/eN5Z9KA7gY
Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- New EU trade commissioner warns of retaliation if vehicles tariffs raised
- Indian government seeks proposals for 1,000 EV charging stations under FAME-II scheme
- Continental's autonomous driving head sees significant obstacles
- Video: Outlook on mobility and shared models
- UK government consulting on mandatory EV charging points
- Autonomous vehicle testing centre opens in Ohio
- Gaping gap between EV wireless and plug-in charging technologies
- New vehicle sales in Vietnam surge over 21 percent in first half of 2019
CERAWeek - Video of the Week Listen as Dr. Valerie Karplus, MIT, discusses "Electric Vehicles in China: A road to… https://t.co/SQKXbheZP1