RT @CERAWeek: CERAWeek 2019 will feature a mobility focus to the program that will span the intersection of energy and automotive. The prog…
Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
25 October 2018 Mike Wall
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- Canadian light-vehicle sales decline in 2018
- Italy passenger car market falls during 2018
- Spanish passenger car market grows during 2018
- Chinese new vehicle sales drop in November 2018
- UK publishes guidelines for autonomous vehicle security standards
- Indian government reveals guidelines for EV charging infrastructure
- Thai new vehicle sales surge in November 2018
- Russian light-vehicle sales rise in November