Now available! New IHS Markit Automotive Manufacturing Disruption (AMD) Index. Read full report.… https://t.co/s4xEcoUcYD
Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- COVID-19 Automotive Manufacturing Disruption Index
- Western European passenger car market falls in March
- Suppliers expect adoption of interior surface lighting to increase over next three to seven years
- Imported vehicle sales in Japan decline 11.5% y/y during March
- Daimler discusses ‘organic’ battery research and development programme
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 31 March 2020
- Beijing offers incentives to scrap high-emission vehicles
- Researchers in US developing new technology for fast charging batteries
The Western Europe passenger car market posted an accelerated decline in March as a result of the coronavirus disea… https://t.co/Mq7boY0eV1