IHS Markit wins Michael Bauer International Award for Innovation and Market Sustainability. The award recognized IH… https://t.co/JEesdhws4f
Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- IHS Markit wins award for its Dealer Network Planning solution
- Indonesian new vehicle market grows in October
- Spain aims to ban gasoline, diesel passenger car by 2040
- EU demand for diesel further deteriorates in Q3
- China to further regulate low-speed EV industry, curb new capacity
- Brazilian light-vehicle registrations jump 24.5% y/y in October
- New vehicles sales in South Korea surge in October
- Turkish LV sales decline 76 percent in October
By mid-2025, as many as one in every ten of all vehicle miles travelled in China could be via ride-hailing services… https://t.co/aqi8E0ZgSW
Indonesian new vehicle market grows 12.3% y/y in October, production up 15.8% y/y. The growth can be attributed to… https://t.co/qe3YBwe5Cl