Tariff and trade outlook for the automotive industry
Watch Mike Wall, Director of Automotive Analysis at IHS Markit, discuss the current automotive outlook on tariff and trade.
In this video interview, Mike answers questions like:
- What is the outlook for the automotive industry given the ongoing trade and tariff dynamics?
- What are the tariff programs that could be most challenging for the auto industry?
- What can OEMs and suppliers do to navigate the tariff uncertainty?
- Vehicle production in Turkey declines 6% y/y during 2019
- South Korea to increase e-mobility subsidy budget for 2020
- Tesla plans production of up to 500,000 upa at new German plant
- Automotive Industry Leaders Join IHS Markit in Key roles
- CES 2020: Technology drives architecture transformation in the vehicle, bringing disruption and opportunity
- Ola signs up over 10,000 drivers ahead of London launch
- EU passenger car registrations grow 4.9% y/y during November – ACEA
- Indonesia aims to open EV battery plants in 2023
Jeremy Carlson recaps the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). https://t.co/rSYzi3wnco