Targeted Investor Engagement: A Roadmap for Success
New Report Available by the Issuer Solutions Investor Targeting Team
As observers of asset management trends and capital flows, we at IHS Markit Issuer Solutions are keen to prepare investor relations teams for how analysts and portfolio managers are operating in the pandemic-altered market environment.
The lessons emerging from this period focus on innovation and adaptation to a world that's forever changed. These changes include:
- The rise of the virtual workflow
- The evolving nature of capital formation
- The new lenses that are developing to color the ways investors view a company's future on Environmental, Social and Governance metrics
If there were ever a time for IR teams to show their vital importance as leaders in shareholder management, crisis-communication, and pointing potential investors towards the future, this is it. Our advisory teams are proud to work alongside these teams at such a critical juncture, and as practices trend towards business-as-usual.
As we collectively reflect on the last year, we are excited to launch a new E-Book, Targeted Investor Engagement: A Roadmap for Success. It brings you behind the curtain on how we are adapting our investor targeting solutions to ensure our data, analyses and technology are positioning our clients ahead of the pack for the IR workflow of the future.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- FRTB Management Solution of the Year: S&P Global Market Intelligence wins in Asia Risk Awards 2022
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (27 Sep 22)
- Bond-linked equity signals
- Top attractive dividend stocks in Asia Pacific - Aug 2022
- What My Backpack Can Teach Us About Location-Independent Identifiers
- Golden Record Podcast Series - Episode 3: It's a Taxing Business
- S&P Global Market Intelligence and Westminster Research collaborate to deliver integrated research evaluation and custodial commission sharing agreement management solutions
- SFDR: Takeaways from the implementation of ESG regulation
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00