Why be limited by public disclosures short interest data, which is only 0.5% of issued shares and above? We help to… https://t.co/2C2panzRNk
Tackling the Port State Control Data Challenge
Port State Control (PSC) is fundamental for the safe operation of the maritime, shipping and logistics sector. However, surfacing and submitting the data points required for this review of seaworthiness is a laborious, manual process for most vessels. The situation is complicated by a lack standardization, with ports around the world imposing different PSC requirements based on regional memoranda of understanding (MOU). The net result for vessels, shipowners, charterers, and others is a significant operational overhead and inefficiency.
Find out how our leading data management capabilities are empowering industry participants to reduce port call times and optimize supply chains by overcoming these challenges.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit partners with Alpha Financial Software to deliver automated US MBS clearance and settlement through thinkFolio
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2022
- FY2021 Sec Lending Returns in Equity & Fixed Income Indices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2022
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 17th 2022 MLK Holiday
- Reducing reconciliation risks with automation and transparency
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 January 2022