Strategic issues facing the global polyolefins market
19 April 2018 Robin WatersGlobal Polyolefins demand continues to outpace GDP while uncertainty abounds but what effect does that have on end use demand drivers?
Full Size PDF
- Ineos acquires former Huntsman ethoxylation unit in France
- China’s ethanol push
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand
Ashland, Cruiser Capital reach deal on board seats; Joyce named consultant https://t.co/hQgs1UY9lj
@DavidStaplesYEG Great article. Any chance you could update the spelling of Mark Eramo's name to Eramo?