The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
The global specialty chemicals industry stood at almost $600
billion in 2018. Specialty polymers, industrial and institutional
cleaners, electronic chemicals, surfactants, and flavors and
fragrances were the largest sectors. Specialty chemicals are
consumed in a wide variety of end use industries and growth is very
much dependent on the health of the economy.
China is the largest market for specialty chemicals and will continue to advance the growth of the global specialty chemicals industry over the next five years.
The Overview of the Specialty Chemicals Industry from IHS Markit provides a high-level look into the status of the industry in 2018, highlight events influencing the markets, and provides an outlook by market and geography through 2023.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?