Allocation to private credit markets in Australia, and APAC, is increasing. Firms lean heavily on digitization but… https://t.co/PDpV0RYVj3
Special Report on South Korea: New Valuation Rules for Private Equity Funds
In April 2020 the South Korean supervisory authorities (FSC and FSS) released new measures to improve the regulatory framework for private equity funds and investors in private equity. The measures come on the heels of two major investment scandals in the last year that undermined consumer trust - the derivative-linked funds crisis and the Lime Asset Management fiasco - resulting in large scale redemption delays. In this special report we examine the factors that ultimately led to government intervention, the implications for asset managers in light of the new valuation guidance for 'non-marketable assets', and how these valuation measures compare with international best practice.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 27 July 2021
- Cryptocurrency linked signals
- Singapore banks’ dividends to make strong comeback in FY 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 26 July 2021
- Take Human Error out of Australia’s Private Credit Markets
- Securities Finance Q2 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 July 2021
- Exchange Traded Funds: Q2 2021 Market Overview
How is your asset management firm responding to the new Global Best Practice in research evaluation and payments? O… https://t.co/zNSEhiWm3f