You know your suppliers. Or do you? This ebook looks at the four risk factors changing the way the industry sources… https://t.co/4VWDX60Nc8
Special Report on South Korea: New Valuation Rules for Private Equity Funds
In April 2020 the South Korean supervisory authorities (FSC and FSS) released new measures to improve the regulatory framework for private equity funds and investors in private equity. The measures come on the heels of two major investment scandals in the last year that undermined consumer trust - the derivative-linked funds crisis and the Lime Asset Management fiasco - resulting in large scale redemption delays. In this special report we examine the factors that ultimately led to government intervention, the implications for asset managers in light of the new valuation guidance for 'non-marketable assets', and how these valuation measures compare with international best practice.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Fixed Income: Volumes Remain Strong Following Record Year
- Delivering on the promise of interoperable tech for investment management
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 October 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 October 2021
- APAC REITs Outlook
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 October 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 13 October 2021
- Capital Four selects IHS Markit for CLO portfolio administration
Sign up for a FREE 31-day trial of our Research Signals library of global stock-selection alpha signals that provid… https://t.co/MnkaCVuptK
Weighing up the merits of corporate access virtually versus in person? We share our 5 key takeaways on corporate ac… https://t.co/bT0Ym4c51U