Did you miss our recent webinar on 'Seven Key Dividend Forecasts for 2021'? Watch the on-demand version to hear our… https://t.co/iVmbR1RIKO
Special Report on South Korea: New Valuation Rules for Private Equity Funds
In April 2020 the South Korean supervisory authorities (FSC and FSS) released new measures to improve the regulatory framework for private equity funds and investors in private equity. The measures come on the heels of two major investment scandals in the last year that undermined consumer trust - the derivative-linked funds crisis and the Lime Asset Management fiasco - resulting in large scale redemption delays. In this special report we examine the factors that ultimately led to government intervention, the implications for asset managers in light of the new valuation guidance for 'non-marketable assets', and how these valuation measures compare with international best practice.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- SPACs 2.0
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 January 2021
- Borrow dynamics around GameStop proxy vote
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 January 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2021
- 2021: Brexit, no equivalence and the day of the SEF
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2021
- IHS Markit to Publish Daily Credit Spread Adjustment for SOFR from Q2 2021
We outline the five key criteria for evaluating your financial risk and regulation managed services partner. Read t… https://t.co/fNI5ZwaOhV