Last chance to register for our Next-Gen Regtech 2020 virtual event. Listen to a replay of exciting sessions from D… https://t.co/JG1vaysfAT
Special Report on South Korea: New Valuation Rules for Private Equity Funds
In April 2020 the South Korean supervisory authorities (FSC and FSS) released new measures to improve the regulatory framework for private equity funds and investors in private equity. The measures come on the heels of two major investment scandals in the last year that undermined consumer trust - the derivative-linked funds crisis and the Lime Asset Management fiasco - resulting in large scale redemption delays. In this special report we examine the factors that ultimately led to government intervention, the implications for asset managers in light of the new valuation guidance for 'non-marketable assets', and how these valuation measures compare with international best practice.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 October 2020
- IHS Markit Fair Value Case Study: China Golden Week 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 October 2020
- Key Takeaways: The Operational Impact of ESG and Future Data Management Practices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 October 2020
What does the increasing adoption of ESG metrics mean for data management functions? In an interview with A-Team Gr… https://t.co/SUVGFyQa6W