Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020
Author: Amanda Curtis Burkardt | Number of pages: 150 | PDF Report
In this year's report, we take a look at the top 20 most innovative start-ups from the 2018 report, and update readers on the progress they have made in just two short years. This report covers over 100 young companies who are trailblazing through the animal health industry, with many newly emerging on the start-up scene.
A quick recap of the former top 20 start-ups shows over 80% of the companies we selected have gone on to make significant advances within the industry. The shortlisted start-ups established a partnership with bigger players like Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, Virbac, Elanco, Bayer Animal Health and Dechra Pharmaceuticals, to name but a few. Overall, 20% of the start-ups were able to secure multi-million-dollar funding and over 40% of the top 20 significantly advanced their R&D pipeline.
This year's start-ups are ranging from traditional animal health products to more progressive ones like insects for feed and cannabis products for pets. As global demand for protein grows, sustainability, nutrition and aquaculture pave a new roadmap — with several start-ups in the companion animal sector as customers across the world increasingly regard their pets as family members.
Access the sample pages for this report, including our contents pages to find out more about this report.
- Digital agriculture - traversing the intrinsic vs novelty value of emerging technologies
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
- Article: COVID-19 will hit Indian sugar and ethanol sector
- Article: Milk collection increases among Brazil’s largest companies
- Article: EU-UK trade negotiations - both parties need to listen to one another
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 25 May
- Special Report: How animal care industry leaders are working to drive growth
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (26 May)
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 25 May 2020 The week ahead sees a fresh estimate of US GDP in the first quart… https://t.co/Pg71N4803t