How is your asset management firm responding to the new Global Best Practice in research evaluation and payments? O… https://t.co/zNSEhiWm3f
SPACs 2.0 Market Update
In our SPACs 2.0 report we introduced the reasoning behind the frenzied growth of over recent quarters SPACs, their funding structure, and the roles of different players in the strategy. Since the time of writing (early January) the landscape has changed markedly.
This report SPACS 2.0 Update explores further progress of the market and additional challenges it is faced with.
This report looks into the following areas:
- Current state of deal volumes
- Concerns of oversupply and fillings practices
- The importance of the PIPE
- Recent SEC comments
- Sponsor promote evolution and,
- Valuation considerations
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Securities Finance Q2 2021
- Exchange Traded Funds: Q2 2021 Market Overview
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 July 2021
- SFTR Inspires Firms to Consolidate Processes for Regulatory Reporting Regimes: IHS Markit and Pirum Survey
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 July 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 July 2021
- IPO Lock-Up Agreements
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 July 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
What happens when onboarding technology is integrated with vast datasets? The onboarding challenge is solved and T+… https://t.co/4mjvv6K5Vi