SPACs 2.0 Market Update
In our SPACs 2.0 report we introduced the reasoning behind the frenzied growth of over recent quarters SPACs, their funding structure, and the roles of different players in the strategy. Since the time of writing (early January) the landscape has changed markedly.
This report SPACS 2.0 Update explores further progress of the market and additional challenges it is faced with.
This report looks into the following areas:
- Current state of deal volumes
- Concerns of oversupply and fillings practices
- The importance of the PIPE
- Recent SEC comments
- Sponsor promote evolution and,
- Valuation considerations
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- FY2021 Sec Lending Returns in Equity & Fixed Income Indices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2022
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 17th 2022 MLK Holiday
- Reducing reconciliation risks with automation and transparency
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 January 2022
- Weekly Global Market Summary Highlights: January 10-14, 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 January 2022