SPACs 2.0 Market Update
In our SPACs 2.0 report we introduced the reasoning behind the frenzied growth of over recent quarters SPACs, their funding structure, and the roles of different players in the strategy. Since the time of writing (early January) the landscape has changed markedly.
This report SPACS 2.0 Update explores further progress of the market and additional challenges it is faced with.
This report looks into the following areas:
- Current state of deal volumes
- Concerns of oversupply and fillings practices
- The importance of the PIPE
- Recent SEC comments
- Sponsor promote evolution and,
- Valuation considerations
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit’s Global Regulatory Reporting Solution for Multi-jurisdictional Trade Reporting selected by Banco Santander
- April 2021 Model Performance Report
- Securities Finance April 2021
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: May 2021
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: May 2021
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: May 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 10 May 2021
- The ESG ecosystem update week ending 7 May 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Find out what the most-widespread myths and misconceptions about cryptocurrencies are, while addressing compliance… https://t.co/QIrDGSGIog