SPACs 2.0 Market Update
In our SPACs 2.0 report we introduced the reasoning behind the frenzied growth of over recent quarters SPACs, their funding structure, and the roles of different players in the strategy. Since the time of writing (early January) the landscape has changed markedly.
This report SPACS 2.0 Update explores further progress of the market and additional challenges it is faced with.
This report looks into the following areas:
- Current state of deal volumes
- Concerns of oversupply and fillings practices
- The importance of the PIPE
- Recent SEC comments
- Sponsor promote evolution and,
- Valuation considerations
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 September 2021
- Say-on-climate resolutions: A future outlook
- Sector headwinds
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 September 2021
- Municipal Calendar Week of 09/20/2021
- Hazeltree Partners with IHS Markit to Deliver Best-In-Class Treasury and Portfolio Finance Solutions
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 September 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 17 September 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Join us and KPMG at 10am EDT on October 6th for a webinar when we will discuss the recent IRS Forms W-8 changes and… https://t.co/T0kiEVC5ht
It's crunch time for cryptocurrency brokers & owners. How will the US infrastructure bill change your tax rules and… https://t.co/KZhAVGyE3y