Southern Cone Energy Infrastructure
The Argentine oil and gas industry has been on a "feast and famine" roller coaster ride over the past 20 years. Fortunately, the country is now poised to potentially enjoy another feast period with the success with unconventional oil and gas reserves development in the Neuquen basin. Also in April offshore blocks in the Colorado and Malvinas basins were awarded, and thus Argentina has high hopes of replicating the bonanza seen in offshore Guyana and Brazil.
Watch the Webinar: Argentina - Oil and Gas Infrastructure Issues Underpinning the Phoenix's Rise in the Southern Cone. An economic and geopolitical overview of the evolution of oil and gas pipeline network and new projects.
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration