Southern Cone Energy Infrastructure
The Argentine oil and gas industry has been on a "feast and famine" roller coaster ride over the past 20 years. Fortunately, the country is now poised to potentially enjoy another feast period with the success with unconventional oil and gas reserves development in the Neuquen basin. Also in April offshore blocks in the Colorado and Malvinas basins were awarded, and thus Argentina has high hopes of replicating the bonanza seen in offshore Guyana and Brazil.
Watch the Webinar: Argentina - Oil and Gas Infrastructure Issues Underpinning the Phoenix's Rise in the Southern Cone. An economic and geopolitical overview of the evolution of oil and gas pipeline network and new projects.
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma