The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Askar Mamin’s website cited a visit to the start of the construction of the Aytra… https://t.co/r8IGreOcXt
Southern Cone Energy Infrastructure
The Argentine oil and gas industry has been on a "feast and famine" roller coaster ride over the past 20 years. Fortunately, the country is now poised to potentially enjoy another feast period with the success with unconventional oil and gas reserves development in the Neuquen basin. Also in April offshore blocks in the Colorado and Malvinas basins were awarded, and thus Argentina has high hopes of replicating the bonanza seen in offshore Guyana and Brazil.
Watch the Webinar: Argentina - Oil and Gas Infrastructure Issues Underpinning the Phoenix's Rise in the Southern Cone. An economic and geopolitical overview of the evolution of oil and gas pipeline network and new projects.
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market
- Circular Plastics - Anticipating Disruptions
- Structural shift to renewable diesel brings accelerated growth in the North America market
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?