Petrochemical industry earnings in 2019 reflect a slower pace of global growth. Read more about the impact & then l… https://t.co/7BqqgwqGLA
Southern Cone Energy Infrastructure
The Argentine oil and gas industry has been on a "feast and famine" roller coaster ride over the past 20 years. Fortunately, the country is now poised to potentially enjoy another feast period with the success with unconventional oil and gas reserves development in the Neuquen basin. Also in April offshore blocks in the Colorado and Malvinas basins were awarded, and thus Argentina has high hopes of replicating the bonanza seen in offshore Guyana and Brazil.
Watch the Webinar: Argentina - Oil and Gas Infrastructure Issues Underpinning the Phoenix's Rise in the Southern Cone. An economic and geopolitical overview of the evolution of oil and gas pipeline network and new projects.
- Saudi Aramco: the company to watch
- Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
- Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness