Southern Cone Energy Infrastructure
The Argentine oil and gas industry has been on a "feast and famine" roller coaster ride over the past 20 years. Fortunately, the country is now poised to potentially enjoy another feast period with the success with unconventional oil and gas reserves development in the Neuquen basin. Also in April offshore blocks in the Colorado and Malvinas basins were awarded, and thus Argentina has high hopes of replicating the bonanza seen in offshore Guyana and Brazil.
Watch the Webinar: Argentina - Oil and Gas Infrastructure Issues Underpinning the Phoenix's Rise in the Southern Cone. An economic and geopolitical overview of the evolution of oil and gas pipeline network and new projects.
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices