South Korea Corporate Governance 2020 Review
During the pandemic year, discussion on environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) topics remained robust globally including South Korea. In July 2020, the Ministry of Economy and Finance disclosed a detailed national development strategy on the Digital New Deal and Green New Deal. In Q3 2020, South Korea was one of the top countries with strong ESG fund growth, according to ESG Clarity. 1 2020 also witnessed significant corporate governance developments in the country. This insight summarizes key updates in the past year and 2021 outlook.
By Yura Ahn
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Corporate bond short interest factor
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 24 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 February 2021
- Three Key Trends Impacting LPs in 2021
- The Quiet Revolution: A Decade of Transformation in Leveraged Loans
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 February 2021