Jane’s Solutions for the Global Defense Industry
In this six-minute video, you will learn how aerospace and defense organizations use Jane's solutions to identify and capture market opportunities and navigate new markets - using Indonesia as an example. Contact us today to find out how Jane's solutions can benefit you.
- Flying High? Charles Forrester provides an overview of the Gulf aviation industry, spending and procurement.
- China dominated Asia-Pacific defence exports over last decade as India continued to rely on foreign defence equipment
- European Defence Spending Inches Closer to USD300 Billion
- Jane’s analyses the Shahed 129 and Hamaseh
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF