Share your cyber security insights about the Maritime industry
Share your cyber security insights. Take the Fairplay survey today.
The maritime industry has no choice but to better understand the nature of cyber risk. The recent cyber attack on Maersk has made it abundantly clear that no company big or small is immune, and that people and processes must be a key focus for any organisation determined to protect itself in the digital age.
But what are shipowners and shipping companies doing to prepare their people and how are they amending their processes in an environment of escalating cyber threat? How do views to this threat vary between top executives, managers and crew?
The Fairplay team wants to know. The 2017 Maritime Cyber Security Survey, which is being run in association with BIMCO and Be Cyber Aware at Sea, is looking to you for answers. Take the survey now so that the maritime industry can formulate a clearer view its activities around this worrying vulnerability. The results of the survey will be published in Fairplay and on fairplay.ihs.com in September 2017.
- Crude Oil Trade: Saudi Arabia and UAE committed to production cuts, even if US inventories increase
- Crude Oil Trade: Has Russia started decreasing its output?
- Crude Oil Trade: Another deal for China, growth potential in South Sudan
- Crude Oil Trade: Suezmax earnings, no matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow
- Crude Oil Trade: Nigeria adjusting to US shale boom and OPEC agreement
- Crude Oil Trade: Venezuela's pain is Brazil's gain
- Crude Oil Trade: Libya braced for another war, will this impact crude oil flows?
- Crude Oil Trade: VLCC freight rates, what goes up must come down