Share your cyber security insights about the Maritime industry
Share your cyber security insights. Take the Fairplay survey today.
The maritime industry has no choice but to better understand the nature of cyber risk. The recent cyber attack on Maersk has made it abundantly clear that no company big or small is immune, and that people and processes must be a key focus for any organisation determined to protect itself in the digital age.
But what are shipowners and shipping companies doing to prepare their people and how are they amending their processes in an environment of escalating cyber threat? How do views to this threat vary between top executives, managers and crew?
The Fairplay team wants to know. The 2017 Maritime Cyber Security Survey, which is being run in association with BIMCO and Be Cyber Aware at Sea, is looking to you for answers. Take the survey now so that the maritime industry can formulate a clearer view its activities around this worrying vulnerability. The results of the survey will be published in Fairplay and on fairplay.ihs.com in September 2017.
- Crude Oil Trade: South Korea importing more US barrels, mitigating potential disruption through the Strait of Hormuz
- Dry Bulk Trade: China's record low coal imports in December, a signal for a record high in January 2020?
- Crude Oil Trade: OPEC's shipments remain low
- Crude Oil Trade: Brazil’s shipments hitting new highs
- Will US Iran tensions destabilize the Middle East and global oil markets?
- Outlook for Global Trade in 2020
- Crude Oil Trade: Is Brazil becoming OPEC's next big headache?
- Crude Oil Trade: Nigeria in line with OPEC+ production cuts as global interest for its grades increases