Our webinar, "Which regions in Bangladesh will shape the country’s future gas demand story?" is happening tomorrow… https://t.co/JXQxgtFBJG
Shale growth or fiscal discipline – What’s ahead for US producers?
After a tumultuous 2020, the upstream oil and gas industry is steadily recovering from the global pandemic. Our upstream expert, Raoul LeBlanc, discusses the role US shale producers play in determining the global price of oil and our upstream outlook for the coming months. See his thoughts:
Posted 31 August 2021
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Learning from US oil and gas operator behavior – will upstream operators pivot strategies?
- North American Abandonment and Decommissioning Woes
- US CEPP Proposal: Sizing up what takes to get to 80% clean electricity by 2030
- What does China’s red-hot summer LNG market mean for imports in the coming winter?
- Global crude oil cost curve shows 90% of projects through 2040 breaking even below $50/bbl
- How far is China’s offshore wind from reaching grid parity?
- Understanding policy and regulatory responses on the upstream petroleum industry greenhouse gas emissions
- South Asia regional power market: Moving towards market-based electricity trade