RT @IHSMarkit: Today marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities. At IHS Markit, we have created a safe space for this community t…
IHS Markit Perspectives Special – Sentiment on the Energy Sector
In June 2020, IHS Markit's Perception team conducted investor interviews to gauge how sentiment on the energy sector has evolved.
- Has willingness to invest in the oil and gas sector changed as a result of the pandemic?
- Will investor concerns about climate change in relation to the energy sector diminish or grow in the post-pandemic period?
- How important is the outcome of the US elections to investors' priorities for energy investment?
As you navigate through near-term challenges and position the company for long-term structural changes, how do you prepare for various climate scenarios, understand what investors are looking for, and attract new AUM?
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- MSCI Emerging market FY 2021 dividends expected to grow 21.4%
- A new strain on markets
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: December 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 3 December 2021
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: December 2021
- New E-Book: Perspectives Series: Virtual Investor Days
- Daily Global Market Summary - 1 December 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 30 November 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Watch a recent interview by Waters Technology with our own JD Singh. They discuss what the buy-side is struggling w… https://t.co/rdmrLxpX47