IHS Markit Perspectives Special – Sentiment on the Energy Sector
In June 2020, IHS Markit's Perception team conducted investor interviews to gauge how sentiment on the energy sector has evolved.
- Has willingness to invest in the oil and gas sector changed as a result of the pandemic?
- Will investor concerns about climate change in relation to the energy sector diminish or grow in the post-pandemic period?
- How important is the outcome of the US elections to investors' priorities for energy investment?
As you navigate through near-term challenges and position the company for long-term structural changes, how do you prepare for various climate scenarios, understand what investors are looking for, and attract new AUM?
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (16 August 2022)
- July 2022 Model Performance Report
- Securities Finance July Snapshot 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: August 2022
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2022
- Stocks rally as bears take a summer recess
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: August 2022
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (02 Aug 22)
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00