2021 dividends are predicted to increase by 6.5% compared to 2020. Our positive outlook reflects increasing busines… https://t.co/6z4yNniHiI
IHS Markit Perspectives Special – Sentiment on the Energy Sector
In June 2020, IHS Markit's Perception team conducted investor interviews to gauge how sentiment on the energy sector has evolved.
- Has willingness to invest in the oil and gas sector changed as a result of the pandemic?
- Will investor concerns about climate change in relation to the energy sector diminish or grow in the post-pandemic period?
- How important is the outcome of the US elections to investors' priorities for energy investment?
As you navigate through near-term challenges and position the company for long-term structural changes, how do you prepare for various climate scenarios, understand what investors are looking for, and attract new AUM?
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- 2021: Brexit, no equivalence and the day of the SEF
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2021
- IHS Markit to Publish Daily Credit Spread Adjustment for SOFR from Q2 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2021
- A new COO/CCO playbook for financial regulation in 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2021
- 2020 Corporate Access Survey Series: Broker Selection and Service Satisfaction
- Corporate actions: How the events of 2020 will impact the year ahead
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
As the SOFR has been recommended to replace USD LIBOR, we are developing a USD credit spread adjustment, which util… https://t.co/lj7LIoiT81
The equity new issuance market had an unprecedented year in 2020, pricing a record 1,500 deals that raised a combin… https://t.co/Iyd6bSBUKJ