IHS Markit Perspectives Special – Sentiment on the Energy Sector
In June 2020, IHS Markit's Perception team conducted investor interviews to gauge how sentiment on the energy sector has evolved.
- Has willingness to invest in the oil and gas sector changed as a result of the pandemic?
- Will investor concerns about climate change in relation to the energy sector diminish or grow in the post-pandemic period?
- How important is the outcome of the US elections to investors' priorities for energy investment?
As you navigate through near-term challenges and position the company for long-term structural changes, how do you prepare for various climate scenarios, understand what investors are looking for, and attract new AUM?
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- South Korea Corporate Governance 2020 Review
- Daily Global Market Summary - 12 January 2021
- Is 2021 the end of LIBOR? Spoiler – it’s not
- 2020 saw highest credit default events since 2009 - what about this year?
- IHS Markit Response to FSB Outsourcing Consultation
- IHS Markit December securities finance snapshot
- Daily Global Market Summary - 11 January 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 8 January 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
2021 dividends are predicted to approach $1.78tr, up 6.5% from the $1.67tr paid by the same firms in 2020. Read abo… https://t.co/Qqley4Jnp1
This week we reached an industry milestone by passing $30 trillion in lendable assets. Our securities finance datas… https://t.co/M82QME0YEL