Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine demonstrates over 90% efficacy as hope builds for an early end to the pandem… https://t.co/7oajgLXB0B
See you at ISPOR Amsterdam next week. IHS booth 809!
The IHS Life Sciences team is pleased to announce that we will have a strong presence at the ISPOR 17th European Congress in Amsterdam, 8-12 November 2014. Come by booth #809 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
In addition, take the @IHS4LifeScience Surgery Challenge. There are 3 Samsung Gear Fit smart watches to win! Is your hand as steady as your pricing strategy? Stop by our booth.
We will be displaying 12 posters in the poster presentation area
Poster Session II: Monday, 10 November Poster Display Hours: 15:30-19:30 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 18:30-19:30
- Analysis of new model of therapeutic positioning reports as a P&R decision-making took in Spain by Tania Rodrigues. Poster location: J8
- Correlation between end-of-life status of a treatment and likelihood of a patient access scheme in the setting of a NICE review in the UK (PHP247) by Milena Izmirlieva. Poster location N12
- The effect of decentralized public healthcare provision on accessibility to medicines in Bosnia and Herzegovina (PHP265) by Brendan Melck. Poster location O11
- Discrepancy between national drug recommendations and local uptake in the Swedish inpatient sector (PHP229) by Maria McGee. Poster location M12
- The evolution of international reference pricing: An analysis of 39 countries (PHP195) by Cameron Lockwood. Poster location K16
- The inverse correlation between internal reference pricing: An analysis of six European countries (PHP233) by Gaelle Marinoni. Poster location M16
- Are prices of patent-protected pharmaceuticals in the top 5 EU countries convening? (PHP16) by Floriane Reinaud. Poster location A15
- Impact of 2011 German healthcare reform on prices (PHP107) by Anne-Charlotte Ackermann. Poster location G2.
- An analysis of the 2014 Moroccan drug price cuts (PHP49) by Mark Hollis. Poster location C13.
Poster Session III: Tuesday, 11 November Poster Display Hours: 08:45 - 13:30 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:30 - 13:30
- Kazakhstan VS Uzbekistan: A review of the drug provision systems (PIH93) by Kavita Rainova. Poster location P15
Poster Session V: Wednesday, 12 November Poster Display Hours: 08:45 - 14:45 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 - 13:45
- Differential pharmaceutical pricing: Are prices co-related with the GDP? (PCN237) by Will Iacobucci. Poster location N11
- Preliminary assessment of the cost of treatment for chronic Hepatitis C virus infections with sofosbuvir and first generation antivirals across eight countries (PIN30) by Federica Benassi and Margaret Labban. Poster location R14
We will be posting here on the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam.
- Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine
- Mixed news on COVID19 vaccines: COVID-19 R&D tracker
- Innovation in Japan’s regenerative sector
- US drug prices could be drastically impacted by Most Favored Nation executive order
- Global healthcare spend to remain stable
- The pandemic pricing dilemma: A COVID-19 vaccine at-cost or for profit?
- US school re-opening decisions in a pandemic environment are complex – data can help
- Trump resurrects International Reference Pricing (IRP) proposal on pharmaceuticals with executive order
Register from the latest on the progression of the pandemic and the future that lies ahead of us from our Vice Pres… https://t.co/GiqhM1V318
We are expecting major clinical readouts from several key COVID-19 vaccine and therapeutics candidates- our weekly… https://t.co/aIcNOmccrx