RT @IHSMarkit: "If you want to take care of shareholders, you better take care of your people, and you better take care of your planet, and…
See you at ISPOR Amsterdam next week. IHS booth 809!
The IHS Life Sciences team is pleased to announce that we will have a strong presence at the ISPOR 17th European Congress in Amsterdam, 8-12 November 2014. Come by booth #809 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
In addition, take the @IHS4LifeScience Surgery Challenge. There are 3 Samsung Gear Fit smart watches to win! Is your hand as steady as your pricing strategy? Stop by our booth.
We will be displaying 12 posters in the poster presentation area
Poster Session II: Monday, 10 November Poster Display Hours: 15:30-19:30 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 18:30-19:30
- Analysis of new model of therapeutic positioning reports as a P&R decision-making took in Spain by Tania Rodrigues. Poster location: J8
- Correlation between end-of-life status of a treatment and likelihood of a patient access scheme in the setting of a NICE review in the UK (PHP247) by Milena Izmirlieva. Poster location N12
- The effect of decentralized public healthcare provision on accessibility to medicines in Bosnia and Herzegovina (PHP265) by Brendan Melck. Poster location O11
- Discrepancy between national drug recommendations and local uptake in the Swedish inpatient sector (PHP229) by Maria McGee. Poster location M12
- The evolution of international reference pricing: An analysis of 39 countries (PHP195) by Cameron Lockwood. Poster location K16
- The inverse correlation between internal reference pricing: An analysis of six European countries (PHP233) by Gaelle Marinoni. Poster location M16
- Are prices of patent-protected pharmaceuticals in the top 5 EU countries convening? (PHP16) by Floriane Reinaud. Poster location A15
- Impact of 2011 German healthcare reform on prices (PHP107) by Anne-Charlotte Ackermann. Poster location G2.
- An analysis of the 2014 Moroccan drug price cuts (PHP49) by Mark Hollis. Poster location C13.
Poster Session III: Tuesday, 11 November Poster Display Hours: 08:45 - 13:30 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:30 - 13:30
- Kazakhstan VS Uzbekistan: A review of the drug provision systems (PIH93) by Kavita Rainova. Poster location P15
Poster Session V: Wednesday, 12 November Poster Display Hours: 08:45 - 14:45 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 - 13:45
- Differential pharmaceutical pricing: Are prices co-related with the GDP? (PCN237) by Will Iacobucci. Poster location N11
- Preliminary assessment of the cost of treatment for chronic Hepatitis C virus infections with sofosbuvir and first generation antivirals across eight countries (PIN30) by Federica Benassi and Margaret Labban. Poster location R14
We will be posting here on the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam.
- The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September
- Is the US ready to start relaxing COVID-19 lockdowns?
- COVID-19 could cause delays for price framework agreements in parts of Europe
- US scrambles for resources in COVID-19 response
- COVID-19: Risk of severe complications among the United States health workforce
- COVID-19 pandemic: Health system surge capacity
- UK bans parallel export of two COVID-19 treatment candidates to protect national supply
- China’s young biosimilars sector
The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September https://t.co/9fX4R1K8rC