Revisions to Brazil's drug price framework are coming - what's included and what's missing? Our analysts provide th… https://t.co/8s17gnKCXf
See you at ISPOR Amsterdam next week. IHS booth 809!
The IHS Life Sciences team is pleased to announce that we will have a strong presence at the ISPOR 17th European Congress in Amsterdam, 8-12 November 2014. Come by booth #809 to meet members of our team and learn about our solutions and latest research.
In addition, take the @IHS4LifeScience Surgery Challenge. There are 3 Samsung Gear Fit smart watches to win! Is your hand as steady as your pricing strategy? Stop by our booth.
We will be displaying 12 posters in the poster presentation area
Poster Session II: Monday, 10 November Poster Display Hours: 15:30-19:30 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 18:30-19:30
- Analysis of new model of therapeutic positioning reports as a P&R decision-making took in Spain by Tania Rodrigues. Poster location: J8
- Correlation between end-of-life status of a treatment and likelihood of a patient access scheme in the setting of a NICE review in the UK (PHP247) by Milena Izmirlieva. Poster location N12
- The effect of decentralized public healthcare provision on accessibility to medicines in Bosnia and Herzegovina (PHP265) by Brendan Melck. Poster location O11
- Discrepancy between national drug recommendations and local uptake in the Swedish inpatient sector (PHP229) by Maria McGee. Poster location M12
- The evolution of international reference pricing: An analysis of 39 countries (PHP195) by Cameron Lockwood. Poster location K16
- The inverse correlation between internal reference pricing: An analysis of six European countries (PHP233) by Gaelle Marinoni. Poster location M16
- Are prices of patent-protected pharmaceuticals in the top 5 EU countries convening? (PHP16) by Floriane Reinaud. Poster location A15
- Impact of 2011 German healthcare reform on prices (PHP107) by Anne-Charlotte Ackermann. Poster location G2.
- An analysis of the 2014 Moroccan drug price cuts (PHP49) by Mark Hollis. Poster location C13.
Poster Session III: Tuesday, 11 November Poster Display Hours: 08:45 - 13:30 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:30 - 13:30
- Kazakhstan VS Uzbekistan: A review of the drug provision systems (PIH93) by Kavita Rainova. Poster location P15
Poster Session V: Wednesday, 12 November Poster Display Hours: 08:45 - 14:45 Poster Author Discussion Hour: 12:45 - 13:45
- Differential pharmaceutical pricing: Are prices co-related with the GDP? (PCN237) by Will Iacobucci. Poster location N11
- Preliminary assessment of the cost of treatment for chronic Hepatitis C virus infections with sofosbuvir and first generation antivirals across eight countries (PIN30) by Federica Benassi and Margaret Labban. Poster location R14
We will be posting here on the blog as well as tweeting @IHS4LifeSciences. We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam.
- Brazil finally edges towards first drug pricing reform after two years – is it a missed opportunity?
- Will IRP upend Czech orphan drug reforms?
- Variations on an IRP theme: How payers are repurposing pricing policies for new categories of medicines
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors jointly top global PMI ranking for first time
- Will physicians become more difficult to find in America?
- California's Medicaid pharmacy "carve-out" set to boost state's negotiating power, introduce IRP for drugs
- Trend towards HTA collaboration boosts need for data
- Barriers to market access for innovative medicines increase in the COVID era
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Major changes to Czech P&R regulations for orphan and high-cost drugs set to expand access. What role will IRP play… https://t.co/bQcVCG5jut