Why be limited by public disclosures short interest data, which is only 0.5% of issued shares and above? We help to… https://t.co/2C2panzRNk
The significance of say-on-climate resolutions - Part 2: The consequences of heavily criticized climate strategies at TotalEnergies and Royal Dutch Shell
Under pressure by multiple shareholders and organisations, and
after facing shareholder resolutions in previous AGMs, Royal Dutch
Shell and TotalEnergies submitted their climate strategy at the
While receiving a high level of support, both remain heavily criticized.
In this second part of our series on the significance of Say-on-climate resolutions, we will show the similarities between the situation at Shell (facing legal issues) and what is coming for TotalEnergies, where the climate strategy failed to convince some french investors, organizations and local authorities.
For the full report, download here
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2022
- FY2021 Sec Lending Returns in Equity & Fixed Income Indices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2022
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 17th 2022 MLK Holiday
- Reducing reconciliation risks with automation and transparency
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 January 2022
- Weekly Global Market Summary Highlights: January 10-14, 2022