The significance of say-on-climate resolutions - Part 2: The consequences of heavily criticized climate strategies at TotalEnergies and Royal Dutch Shell
Under pressure by multiple shareholders and organisations, and
after facing shareholder resolutions in previous AGMs, Royal Dutch
Shell and TotalEnergies submitted their climate strategy at the
While receiving a high level of support, both remain heavily criticized.
In this second part of our series on the significance of Say-on-climate resolutions, we will show the similarities between the situation at Shell (facing legal issues) and what is coming for TotalEnergies, where the climate strategy failed to convince some french investors, organizations and local authorities.
For the full report, download here
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Chartis RiskTech BuySide 50: Financial Risk Analytics Wins Investment/Market Risk Category
- Defensive Strategies for the Asian USD High Yield Credit Market
- South Korea Dividends - More to be Discovered
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00