These grand ambitions come with proposed measures including extending US$50 million to pilot projects, promoting hy… https://t.co/1mN2cySYo1
Russian oil upstream economics of the 2010s
Despite an oil price fall in the second half of the decade, increased price volatility, US sanctions and growing business isolation, the Russian upstream sector has become more profitable. Maxim Nechaev, director in consulting for Russia and Caspian Gas, Power, and Energy Futures at IHS Markit addresses this topic in the video. Watch:
Maxim Nechaev is a director in consulting for Russia and Caspian Gas, Power, and Energy Futures at IHS Markit.
Posted 20 April 2020
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- US biofuels have been boosted by the RFS and RINs, but can a fresh approach drive new growth?
- Whitepaper: Higher Voltage Standards Help Reduce LCOE for PV Systems
- US Northeast natural gas production management
- From fumes to neural networks: Moving beyond the limits of conventional forecasting
- Commercial analysis of the Rencong-1X high impact well
- Top upstream energy issues for 2021
- Upstream oil and gas meeting its challenges through innovation
- LPG demand in mainland China will return to rapid growth in 2021 driven primarily by new petrochemical plants