What are the 10 most important metrics private equity funds should collect? Read our report to find out:… https://t.co/ysEi3e9wmH
RiskTech100® 2019: Andrew Aziz discusses our recent FRTB award win
IHS Markit was recently crowned the winner of the RiskTech100® 2019 award for FRTB. Read the interview with IHS Markit's Andrew Aziz, Managing Director, Financial Risk Analytics, where he talks to Chartis about the recent win and how we're supporting banks to meet the regulation.
Please visit our FRTB Solution Suite webpage for more information.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
- Change is coming to the MBS Market
- CLO BBB Bid/Ask Spreads Return to Amber
- New construction opportunities for the REIT model
- January 2019 Model Performance Report
- Final FRTB text: Is the light finally green for modellability?
- January melt-up
- The ETF Rule Proposal: Key Takeaways
- Securities Finance 2018 Year in Review