RT @TabbFORUM: The labor-intensive, manual processes for managing inventory create risk affecting all distressed loan market participants.…
RiskTech100® 2019: Andrew Aziz discusses our recent FRTB award win
IHS Markit was recently crowned the winner of the RiskTech100® 2019 award for FRTB. Read the interview with IHS Markit's Andrew Aziz, Managing Director, Financial Risk Analytics, where he talks to Chartis about the recent win and how we're supporting banks to meet the regulation.
Please visit our FRTB Solution Suite webpage for more information.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
- SOFR: Q1 Quarter-End Spike?
- Distressed Loan Settlement: The PSA solution
- FRTB: Is time still on your side?
- Five Key Takeaways from the IHS Markit Corporate Access Roundtable
- Subordination (TLAC and MREL) - Preparing for the New German CDS Protocol
- Global economy gains momentum for second month running in March but manufacturing malaise deepens
- March 2019 Model Performance Report
- Crunch Time for Initial Margin Webinar Q&A