Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Special Report: Phillips McDougall supports the FAO with Global Seed Market Analysis
Phillips McDougall's consultancy team recently partnered with
the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations
(UN), to provide them with a clear and comprehensive view of the
global seed market. The report we provided outlined the sales and
profitability of the global seed industry, detailing company
performance (including public organisations where possible), by
crop types. It highlights the range and distribution of seed
companies, breaking them down by size, including;
- Tier I companies being those 'large' players that have annual sales in excess of USD 500 million.
- Tier II companies being those 'medium' players that have annual sales between USD 100 and USD 500 million.
- Tier III companies being those 'smaller' players that have annual sales less than USD 100 million.
As per the FAO's 'International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture', the report aims to provide mutli-lateral access to seed market intelligence, enabling benefits to be shared across the globe.
To understand how the seed industry has performed by company, click below to gain access to the full report we produced for the FAO. Access full report
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction