@pinaki_kkkm Can you please follow us so we can DM? Thank you!
Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction
Renewable diesel just became the most readily attractive way to meet carbon reduction goals. California is committing to reduce the carbon intensity of their fuels by 20% by 2030. With vegetable oils playing a large part in the compound to create renewable diesel, it creates an increase in demand. With the whole of Canada set to implement its own Low Carbon Fuel Standard policy and States such as Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York and Massachusetts all having proposed measures, this is anticipated to add to further demand upon vegetable oils.
- EU to set binding targets for 50% cut in agchem use by 2030
- Newer member states push back on bolder EU pesticide reduction targets
- US vs Eurozone food inflation
- European Commission proposes rules to cut EU pesticide use by 50%
- Integrated Pest Management farming methods get a boost in Europe
- Regenerative agriculture is a solution to soil depletion and nutrient fertility
- US Supreme Court discusses whether to hear Bayer Roundup case
- Sanctions, uncertainty and cost fears stalk Latin American agriculture