Readying for a Step Change in ESG Data
IHS Markit's ESG specialist, Kevin Bourne, managing director and head of sustainable finance, sat down with Private Equity International to discuss how managers need to think carefully about their ESG strategies and how technology and data can help, especially as regulatory regimes tighten.
In the interview, Kevin addresses five key questions:
- What ESG-related trends and regulatory developments are on the agenda for 2021?
- How do these themes affect demands for data?
- How do the ESG-related pressures facing managers impact risks and returns?
- How can managers get ahead of the market when it comes to responsible investment?
- Is there a role for technology in addressing ESG challenges?
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Weekly Global Market Summary Highlights: January 10-14, 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 13 January 2022
- Securities Finance December 2021 Snapshot
- Tackling the Port State Control Data Challenge
- Valuation Governance in focus as APRA and ASIC review raises concerns around unlisted asset valuation practices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 12 January 2022
- Why back-office automation is key to a better investor onboarding experience
Impacting an estimated 700 firms, implementing phase 6 of Uncleared Margin Rules will bring the broadest test of pr… https://t.co/wYXcnU65Lg