Readying for a Step Change in ESG Data
IHS Markit's ESG specialists, Kevin Bourne, managing director and head of sustainable finance, and Rishi Kotecha, head of commercial strategy for private equity within our Private Markets business, sat down with Private Equity International to discuss how managers need to think carefully about their ESG strategies and how technology and data can help, especially as regulatory regimes tighten.
In the interview, Kevin and Rishi address five key questions:
- What ESG-related trends and regulatory developments are on the agenda for 2021?
- How do these themes affect demands for data?
- How do the ESG-related pressures facing managers impact risks and returns?
- How can managers get ahead of the market when it comes to responsible investment?
- Is there a role for technology in addressing ESG challenges?
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Corporate bond short interest factor
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 24 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 February 2021
- Three Key Trends Impacting LPs in 2021
- The Quiet Revolution: A Decade of Transformation in Leveraged Loans
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 February 2021