- Norwegian crude oil exports set to decline in September
- Charting the COVID pandemic effects on international trade
- COVID-19 impact on trade in the United States of America
- Massive jump in Indian crude oil imports after June’s record lowest levels
- The worst quarter in trade on record, signs of a weak recovery in China and a positive trend in PMI new export orders readouts for all top economies
- OPEC seaborne shipments edged up to 19.1 million b/d in July, while Russia has a tight grip on cuts
- Can the sub-Panamax sector recover as strongly as Capesizes?
- GTA Research Paper: Case Study of Commodity Trading for Financials