- Crude Oil Trade: US-China relations improving aiding crude oil trade flows
- Crude Oil Trade: South Korea importing more US barrels, mitigating potential disruption through the Strait of Hormuz
- Dry Bulk Trade: China's record low coal imports in December, a signal for a record high in January 2020?
- Crude Oil Trade: OPEC's shipments remain low
- Crude Oil Trade: Brazil’s shipments hitting new highs
- Will US Iran tensions destabilize the Middle East and global oil markets?
- Outlook for Global Trade in 2020
- Crude Oil Trade: Is Brazil becoming OPEC's next big headache?