How is your asset management firm responding to the new Global Best Practice in research evaluation and payments? O… https://t.co/zNSEhiWm3f
Proactive Engagement with Shareholders in Uncertain Times
The client and deal team faced few challenges. Almost half of the target's shareholder base transitioned within days of the offer announcement into the hands of alternative investors, right around the time of another COVID-19 lockdown. Through strategic outbound communication practice, IHS Markit provided vital support to a client through its M&A information agent, advisory and solicitor services, activating almost the entire target shareholder base, ultimately resulting in a successful squeeze out.
To download the article, click here.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Securities Finance Q2 2021
- Exchange Traded Funds: Q2 2021 Market Overview
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 July 2021
- SFTR Inspires Firms to Consolidate Processes for Regulatory Reporting Regimes: IHS Markit and Pirum Survey
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 July 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 July 2021
- IPO Lock-Up Agreements
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 July 2021
What happens when onboarding technology is integrated with vast datasets? The onboarding challenge is solved and T+… https://t.co/4mjvv6K5Vi